~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]

She was entranced by him. Something about him, whenever she would sneek a glance at him, make her heart flutter. As if it slowed down but quicky beat faster. She couldn't explain it. But something about him made her flush to the matching color of part of her hair.

"Something naughty on your mind Todo-chan?" Mina said as the girl stood straight and looked at surprise at how she snuck up behind her. "No. Nothing in particular. I suppose it just feels warm." She said as she used her quirk to cool her face a bit. "That is totally a lie! Look around us! It's snowing!" Mina said as she kicked some snow off the ground as proof.

"Mina, could you at least help us carry some of the bags?" Jirou said annoyed as she had five bags on her as did the others, while Mina had none. The reason why? They were out shopping for decorations and ether buying gifts or window shoping for gifts for the guys. As thanks to Mina and Hagakure's support, the class decided it would be fun to celebrate a small Christmas party in the dorms before they were off for break.

"Fine~ But I wanna know what Todo-chan is getting all hot and flustered about!" Mina said as that earned her a tounge smack from Tsuyu as she now had to carry four bags just for that. "Ow! Tsu-chan!" Mina winced as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Mina, come on and help us. We still have to try and find some gifts for the-" "Gifts for who?" Soon the girls saw ahead of them, the boys of 1-A, and in the front were Iida and Kirishima with Bakugou, Sero, Kaminari and Tokoyami. "Hey, fancy seeing you girls here too!" Kaminari said as he waved at them.

"Hey, shopping for the little party too huh?" Kirishima said as he and some of the other guys held up the bags they had. "Huh!? Who told you-" "Mina and Bakugou. They said we'd may need some stuff and get some ideas for gifts so we came here." Kirishima said as then Iida entered the conversation.

"Bakugou and the rest are back at the dorms to try and suggest where the party should be at, along with getting a tree." Iida said as he pushed up his glasses, but took them off as he wiped off the fog that was on them. "Midoriya was around here earlier on his own, but we don't know where he is now?"

"Midoriya is here?" Todoroki Shoka, said as she looked around, wondering where he could be. "Yeah, we we're wondering why he was-" Sero said but then was cut off, as they all heard something. A soft tune that could be compaired to an angles voice or something like a goddess could play.

Turning all over to try and find where this noise was coming from, Jirou pointed out at the center of the mall, was a piano, and there playing it, was Midoriya. "Oh there he is, I didn't know he could play a piano." Kaminari said as they got closer and watched as he was getting a crowd around him as it still kept snowing.

He started to really get into it. As he looked around and started to hum a little tune. Izuku ran his finders through his hair, parting it from his forehead as he looked down at the piano and tapped hit foot.

Santa Baby, slip a Rolex under the tree, for me~

I've been an awful good boy~

Santa Darling, and hurry down the chimney tonight~

He started to sing, in a deep yet alluring voice as he played the piano and tapped his foot. The Christmas lights outside the mall shops and light post soon lit up, causing a soft warm glow around the area.

Santa Baby, a 65 Convertible too~ Steel Blue~

I'll wait up for you doll~

Santa Darling~ Hurry down the chimney tonight~

Think of all, the fun I've miss~