Chapter 12

"Who is she to you, Oliver?" Natalia asked as the couple undressed after Oliver's birthday ball. Oliver stopped unbuttoning his white button up, and his body tensed. He slowly turned to Natalia who had her back to him taking off her earrings, and letting down her hair from its updo.

"Who are you referring to love?" Oliver asked pretending to be ignorant.

"THE WOMAN WITH KALEB, OLIVER!" She shouted facing him. "I saw the both of you, the way you stared at her when you were dancing...RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE... then I saw the way you stared at her when we were supposed to be announcing our baby!" She cried.

"Nat, it was just one measly friendly dance, you danced with the Duchess' son Charlie. It's no different." He said confidently.

"It is different. I wasn't the one who followed him out and down a empty hallway, Oliver!" She defended.

He tensed, and silently sucked in a breath. He looked around the room aand thought of an explanation.

"I-" He began.

"FUCK YOU, YOU ARSEHOLE! I'M HERE PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOU GO AND START AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR OWN COUSIN'S BIRD!" She shouted beating on his chest. He began to back up, but his anger was beginning to make him see red.

His chest started to hurt, and when his back hit the wall, and her fists continued to pound him, he grew tired of her and grabbed her wrists tightly.

"STOP FUCKING HITTING ME!" He shouted pushing her to the ground with all the power he had. She landed with a loud and hard thump that probably echoed throughout the corridor outside their bedroom.

Natalia stared up at him, not recognizing the man before her, he was as red as can be, and his chest was rising up and down as he breathed fiercely and furiously. He stared back at her with his jaw clenched and lips pierced.

Her head had hit the bed frame of their California king bed, and she felt something trickle on her scalp. She placed a hand on the back of her head, and when she saw the blood on her finger tips her eyes grew wide as the tears formed in her eyes.

Oliver calmed down, and began to panic when he saw the blood on her, he bent down, and crawled towards her. She backed away fearfully as she cried silently like she just saw the devil himself before her.

"Get...away...from me." She said slowly between breaths.

"Honey... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you. Please baby-I'm sorry!" He said pulling her to his chest. "I promise you on my soul that it will never ever happen again."

She struggled to push him off, and when she felt the cramp in her stomach, she screamed out in pain.

"Natalia honey what is the matter?!" He said in a panick.

"Something's wrong...with the baby." She said clutching her stomach. "Call me an ambulance!"

Oliver rose to his feet, and grabbed his cellphone, he dialed 999 and after talking to the operator letting him know an ambulance was on its way, he bent down and picked up his wife bridal style, and ran as fast as he could to the downstairs, after a while of getting to the first floor, the maid was opening the grand entrance doors revealing the EMT's. Oliver handed Natalia to the men, and they rushed to the ambulance with Oliver riding along holding her hand.

"It's going to be alright dear...I promise." He cooed to her kissing her forehead.

He better hope he's right.

~*~

"We have to go back." Tanya said as her and Kaleb were in the terminals in Dublin. She paced back and forth panicking, and crying beating herself up about worrying more about Oliver finding out she was once again pregnant, than getting the paperwork for Chloe and getting the hell outta dodge.

"We can go back in the morning, right now we just-" Kaleb started sitting on the seats in front of her, in the almost vacant airport. His phone rang and he pulled out his phone from his jean pocket and answered his phone. Tanya kept pacing thinking of her next move.

"Hello, father," he answered.

When Kaleb tensed, and his mouth dropped Tanya stopped and stared at him, as his hand reached and sat over his mouth in surprise.

"Is she alright?" He asked. "Uh huh... are you sure?... oh my goodness... yes father....yes... okay I'll be there....goodbye." He hung up.

"What?" Tanya asked him walking closer.

"It's Natalia...sh-she fell down the stairs in the castle...and-she had a miscarriage." He said staring up at her.

Tanya didn't like Natalia, but losing a child was something that she knew was unbearable. Her heart went out deeply to her, and she didn't know how to feel anymore.

Tanya felt a tear fall from her eye, as she stared off into the distance. She slumped to the ground, and thought about the night's events. The couple had just announced their pregnancy in front of so many people... it was bound to be on the cover of every single magazine in the world... now...not having said baby? That had to be something that was heart aching, and just downright depressing.

Tanya took her hand and rubbed across her stomach. To think that for a moment she thought about aborting her child.

"I have to go back to England. I'll call you a cab, and I'll be sure to retrieve the papers from the office where you left them." Kaleb said helping her up to her feet, and kissing her on the corner of her mouth.

"Tell her...that my heart goes out to her, that I'm truly and utterly sorry." Tanya said sincerely wiping the tears away from her face.

He nodded, and smoothened out her wild hair. He kissed her forehead one last time, and left to book the next flight out of Dublin back to Walleria, Tanya stood for a moment, and felt a slight pain in her stomach, she flinched a little bit and rubbed the sore spot.

She took a deep breath letting out and grabbing her bag leaving out the airport. This situation was just getting worse and worse. Getting away from the royal drama might be harder than she thought.

She has no idea.