8.

For the past few days, all Solmi and Renjun did was spend time together

was spend time together. Of course they would have the occasional bickering, but Renjun was growing more fond of her every single day. Solmi, on the other hand, would continue to tease him whenever he would get flustered by her actions. Her unintentional cute actions to be exact.

It was the start of wintertime in Korea, and it was already freezing cold outside. Solmi was finally on her winter break of University. Now she had all the free time she needed to finish her art work and most importantly spend more time with Renjun.

She had forgotten a jacket under her coat which made her shiver on a winter's day. Solmi walked over to her apartment that was near to university to see Renjun sitting outside of her doorstep.

As soon as he noticed her standing there, he got up as quick as he can with a cheerful look on his face. Renjun being there outside her door made her feel warm inside. So warm that she forgot that she was literally freezing her butt off from the cold.

"Solmi-ah," Renjun greeted as he held his hand out for her to shake. They both exchanged a handshake, but got distracted when they realized the first snowflake falling onto their bare hands.

"Snow!" Solmi yelled as she looked up at the sky. The snow started to fall even harder and Renjun and Solmi stood there in amusement.

"I forgot it was winter for a second," Renjun admitted as he pulled out gloves out of his pocket. Solmi did the same. The snow started to form into piles by the minute, so Solmi quickly made a snowball while Renjun wasn't looking and hit him on the back of his head.

"Ow!" Renjun yelled and Solmi bursted out into fits of laughter. He formed a snowball and attempted to throw them at Solmi but she dodged every single one of them.

"You can't catch me!" Solmi teased as she hit Renjun on his shoulder with a snowball. He gave up on trying to hit her, so instead he decided to grab her behind her back and pull her into the pile of snow.

They both fell backwards causing Solmi to fall on top of him. They both stared into eachother's eyes as Solmi leaned in slowly, their faces getting closer and closer.

Suddenly, Solmi's eyes widened as she backed away from their almost-kiss.

"We're going to get sick, lets go inside," Solmi suggested, as she walked towards her front door. Renjun got up in disappointment and followed her. As soon as she entered the house, her body didn't heat up from the warmth of her home. Instead, she felt hot because of Renjun. They almost kissed again, and Solmi tried to keep her cool after what happened.

On the other hand, Renjun was frozen after him and Solmi's "almost-kiss." But as soon as he got inside, he had to tell himself that he didn't like her or had feelings for her. However, remembering the warmth of her cheeks as she was near her face made him feel cozy on the inside. Renjun started to melt.

a/n
this was cheesy ugh i love cute fluff so MUCH AHEBWJEJEJEKKEKSWJKWNDBENSNANANSNSNSJSNSBSN

i wish this happened to me but i live in california and it doesn't snow sOoOoOoO

follow me on twitter @KISSINGHYUCK i love you guys thank you for your support <3