Chap. 17

(N/A: I'm skipping a few months in the pregnancy because he can't really do much while pregnant so..) size of kelanie stomach in mm^^
8 and a half months pregnant...

Kelanie
"Bae calm down. I just have to pee gosh" I tell Tre. He keeps freaking out when ever I try to go somewhere because he's afraid the baby's will start to look for there way out. I regret l letting the doctor tell him, "if I start feeling major pains it's because the baby's are looking for there way out and I will have to get to the hospital immediately." I'm not complaining but he could give me a little breathing space.

"But you can come help me aim in this toilet!" I shout out to him when I make it to the bathroom.

"I thought you could handle it yourself" he says using my words from what I said last night.

"That's different. You know I can't see where I'm aiming at." I whine to him.

"Why can't you just sit on the toilet?" He asks. He act like he don't enjoy touching me and he know damn well he do.

"Because I'm not gonna be able to get up. And I might get stuck in the toilet" I tell him while waiting impatiently for him to just help me before I pee my pants.

"Whatever" He says before he helps me use the bathroom.

"Thanks bae" I tell him while he wash his hands after helping me out.

"Your welcome bae" He says while he finishes up washing his hands.

"I'm gonna go take a nap for a lil bit" I tell him before walking back into our room and getting under our covers, falling asleep shortly after.

Tre'vontae
I walked downstairs while my baby is sleeping and went to the fridge looking for something to snack on before my phone dinged. I looked at it to see that it was some bitch that I fucked with before me and kelanie even knew each other. I been trying to ignore her but she keep on texting me.
(N/A: the names is how they got each other in their phone)

Jaliyah😬- you need to answer me because you know you ripped the condom!

Baby daddy-you know damn well I ain't the baby's father. You just trynna get me to leave who I'm with to go with yo thirsty ass. News flash I have my own soon to be kids to worry about! Now stop fucking texting me!

Jaliyah😬- why you lying I don't see no girl at our school pregnant and I don't see no girl on your arm while you at school!

Baby daddy- Jaliyah can you please just leave me the fuck alone!

Jaliyah😬- No because I'm pregnant with your baby. And I'm not about to let you be a dead beat father! So you gonna take care of this baby. Plus you was drugged up so how you know if you had a condom on anyway?!

Baby daddy- I knew it was yo bitch ass who did that shit. Thanks for letting me know. Now leave me the fuck alone about that non existent baby of yours.