26 Things To Do On The First Day of School

1. Cry. Just freaking cry.

2. Walk like a model because you be lookin' fancy in your new clothes.

3. Dramatically flash your new school supplies to all of those around you. (ex. if you take a binder out of your locker in front of your friend, rotate it in your hands )

4. Ask your new teachers a bunch of pointless questions.

5. Give your imaginary friend a "tour" of the school

6. Look at your food at lunch and say loudly, "I did not miss this crap at all."

7. Randomly dance in front of your locker for no reason at all.

8. Drop your books and blame the person beside you (I would recommend making sure the person being accused is a good friend)

9. Start singing as you walk from class to class.

10. If you just so happen to find a couple in the middle of being touchy, loudly interrupt them by asking where the bathrooms are.

11. Smile excessively throughout the day.

12. If your friend(s) happen to sit next to you in a class, gossip about the teacher when he or she isn't paying attention.

13. Make it look like you are in pain when the teacher begins teaching.

14. Wave to your principal like an idiot

15. When you first wake up, whine and yell, "WHY MEEEEEE!"

16. Be extremely sluggish as you get ready.

17. Look miserable as you get on the school bus, then become happy as soon as you sit down in your seat.

18. When you get home, talk quickly and exessively about how your day went. Do not skip a detail!

19. Dance the whole way to your room. You survived the first day of school!

20. Call/Message your friends and talk about your day together. Talk about what you thought was stupid, great, and all of the inbetweens!

21. At dinner, be sure to explain how much better homemade food is compared to schoolmade food!

22. Tell your family about how proud you are for your imaginary friend. It was their first day of school!

23. Be sure to tell your friends about your imaginary friend's first day of school, too!

24. When you see your crush/boyfriend, stare at them for long periods of time and act as if you haven't seen them in two years.

25. Take a deep breath of the school's air. Then pretend to choke.

26. When you go to bed, think of the things you want to accomplish the next day at school that you didn't do on the first day. Then, when you wake up the next morning, believe in yourself and do what you didn't do on the first day.