14| Certain Heavenly Aspects

vote | comment | follow

Ameena felt her body heat under his gaze.

Wide-eyed, her eyes followed his pearl white teeth that bit the tip of his black gloved middle finger slowly pulling them off. Eyes hooded and intense never breaking eye contact as he placed the glove on the table behind her.

Then the other came off as well.

"Alex... We-" her voice of reason got cut off the moment his calloused hand came in contact her ass cheeks and squeezed, fingers slipping dangerously in between.

Now her resistance was futile, 'fucking dresses' she swore internally, unable to stop herself from pressing closer into him, lips finding his neck in an open mouth kiss.

Hell, he had already marked her body in a thousand dark bruises with his mouth, why wouldn't she do the same?

She heard him draw in a rugged breath, before roughly breathing out, hands paused on her ass momentarily. She continued her assault, tracing her hot tongue up the visible vein and adam's apple, taking his earlobe between her teeth tugging it. Alex's breath hitched in his throat a small groan leaving his lips. He cursed.

Ameena smiled against his neck, nipping on the skin to complete the pink/purplish bruise taking her time to grind herself into his front against the bulge in his slacks. Hips rotating, core sliding along his bulge, fingers gripping the lapels on his suit jacket tightly pressing their hips flushed.

Suddenly she didn't even remember that they were still sitting in an ice cream shop. Only they existed and the thought of him taking her right now on the table was a turn on.

"Ameena..." He warned, voice strained, "if you continue I will not be responsible for anything that happens next."

Ameena smiled darkly on the inside knowing that was exactly what she wanted.

As if not even hearing him speak, she kissed him, hard. Arms automatically rising and going around his neck, fingers tangling in his obsidian dark hair. She was barely breathing but who cared?

Breathing was so overrated sometimes.

Their kiss went deeper, hot tongues curling and dancing around each other like a ritual. Her breath was gone yet she moaned and mewled into the kiss, she found herself giving up the battle of dominance as he took over, leaning back as he moved forward, hand splayed on her lower back pressing her flushed against him. Her dress ridding up to the point that if one paid close attention they'd see how drenched her lace panties actually were.

They broke apart, Ameena whimpering slightly while taking in gulps of air as he pulled away, the heat in her body too much to control along with the annoying pressure in her lungs.

She caught her breath as he stood, instinctively her legs tightened around his hips. The coffee and other items that littered the table crashed to the floor as he swiped it away with one hand, making sure to move his gun before placing her directly on it, situating himself right in between her legs.

Where he belonged.

"Fuck Aimee," he whispered huskily, dilated pupils staring down at her, "those fucking sounds you make will be the death of me." He closed his eyes, as if trying to control himself.

Ameena felt like she had become the succubus instead, hands already inching closer to the buckles of his belt.

Yes she was thirsty, and a bitch had to be fed.