Ch. 30

- Narrators POV -

After breakfast, the boys were called into the studio for individual interviews. It was finally Jimin's turn and he walked into an empty studio.

The staff assisted him with putting his mic on and gave him a light touch up.

"Are you ready Jiminssi?" The interviewer asked politely.

"Yes." Jimin smiles his usual, sweet smile.

"Let's begin with the tour. How did it feel going back on tour?"

Jimin's eyes light up as he speaks about his beloved fans and the sensation he gets when he's on stage. He loved talking about army and performing. It was his passion and he was so thankful for army that he'd been given the opportunity to pursue it.

"Molly Rose surprised you guys at your first concert. Please talk about that." The interviewer said.

Jimin's smile grew at the sound of Molly's name. His thoughts went back to this morning, waking up beside her with his arms around her waist, wanting to protect her from everything. He was up before Molly, watching her sleep as the sun rose, studying her beautiful features as she lay peacefully in his arms. When he noticed she was going to wake up, he pretended he was asleep.

"I was so happy when I saw the video, but when I heard Molly's voice live, my heart started beating so fast and I couldn't believe she was standing right in front of me. All I wanted was to hug her." Jimin smiles, thinking about holding you in his arms. "So when I saw her, I ran into her arms and held her tightly because I had missed her so much."

The interviewer noticed Jimin lost in his thoughts and called his name to catch his attention once more.

"Where to be begin when it comes to Molly." He chuckles. "I met Molly about two years ago. We were distant friends until three months ago when we reunited." He pauses, returning to the memory of when he saw you after two years. "She was even more beautiful."

"How is your relationship with Molly now?" The interviewer asks.

Jimin giggles, looking around the room as the staff stare at him, waiting for an answer. "Molly Rose is my girlfriend. Today's date is August 25th and this morning, I almost confessed to Molly that I am in love with her." He smiles, losing his eyes in his cheeks as he tries to hold back his joyful giggles

_

Cover for J

Cover for J.M :

M :

*

Molly Rose has just released a new son titled J

Molly Rose has just released a new son titled J.M in short for Just Mine. Molly has been hinting about the release for a few months now and fans couldn't be more excited.

Many fans say that the song is nothing compared to her previous music and it's showing different sides of Molly Rose that we haven't seen yet. The song is a short intro to her new album that has yet to be released.

J.M talks about a lover that has came into her life. From Molly's point of view, this lover is her soulmate and the universe is on her side, supporting this relationship.

In addition, the picture for her single includes a man, shyly hiding his face. Many fans have tried to identify the man as Jimin, member of BTS. These speculations have been surfacing the media ever since BTS and Molly Rose became public about their friendship. However nothing is yet confirmed.

Could she be hinting at a new relationship? Could Molly Rose be in love? With Park Jimin?

-

If you guys go to @btsamyx on insta, you'll find a short video edit I made for this chapter

:)