Chapter 23

Chapter 23 ( did not read it over will fix as i read through)

 (in case you forgot)

Major and semi major Characters-

Belle- The orphan of the story, spends a lot of time with Angel. Currently looking for foster or adoptive parents.

Jonah-  Angel’s friend from the past, it is believed that him and Angel grew up together in the same place.

Chris- Also friend of Angel and Jonah, little background is known, currently residing at Thomas place recovering.

Thomas (Pronounced Tom- mas)- Angels friend from when she was little, only a little of his back-story is known. Him and Angel first met on her birthday. Blake does not like his smell. Thomas and Ashley are mates.

Ashley – Angels best friend also little is known of her backstory. She is Angel’s protector she is a little possessive of Angel. Thomas Mate

TJ- Blake’s friend, currently dislikes Angel although he his growing fond of her.

Jace- Blake best friend and third in command (supposed to be Angel’s personal body guard), no background yet, but him and Angel get along great, often cause trouble together.

Cameron- Blake’s other friend, he is the baker out of the group, which Angel discovered, currently bakes Angel cookies and cakes.

Brian- Another one of Blake’s friend, no background, rarely shows up in scenes, but he helped Angel build a snowman and fort outside. (totally didn't mean for that to be a frozen quote either and was a little confused when I read all the comments about it lol )

Loki- One of the guards, has no official rank, first met Angel under bad circumstances, but became close soon after. Blake doesn’t like him very much

James (Brother)- James is Blake’s Beta he pops in and out of the story doesn’t have a major role yet but his presence will be necessary , currently has a mate and two daughters.

Beta James (Father)- Angels overly protective father, who is also the Current Beta of the pack, he watches Angel like a hawk and is strongly against his daughter mating.

Angela (Mother)- Angel’s mother, completely ditzy like Angel, but can be very serious when need be. It is also revealed that she has two masters, a PhD and a Bachelor degree. Seems to be advanced in schooling like Angel.

Ms. Michele (Blake’s Mother, Greggs Mate, pack Luna. She is the school nurse that Angel frequently visits during the school year. Also revealed that she helped Angel get her health back together

Alpha Gregg aka George (nickname Gregg and Georgy (Angel calls him Georgy)- Alpha of the pack, tends to be quie,t but very critical and harsh when spoken to and while speaking to others, wasn’t fond of Angel in the beginning, but she’s growing on him.

Tomas (Thomas father pronounced toe-mas)- Angel refers to him as her Uncle, little is known other than that he is the king.