Chapter 5

"Hehe, did a hurricane happen here?" Her 'father' questioned, chuckling.

"Brother! Welcome back!" Splendy cheered, glomping the supposed, from what she heard, perverted Slender.

"Ack! Gitoffme." Her 'father' -or should she just call him Offender like everyone else?- grunted, shoving off the optimistic Slender.

Slender went to her, placing a hand on her shoulder as to introduce. But, Offen- fath- whatever- studied her and smirked widely.

"Well well, who's this lil lady? Cute lil thing." He purred, making her cringe.

This was not one of the scenarios she imagined when finally meeting him.

"Hadley." She said, glaring at him.

"Elegant name, where'd ya find her, Slendy?" Offender asked.

"Well, brother, I found your daughter on my doorstep with a note to ask me to raise her." Slender said, getting right to the point.

Offender was quiet, processing the words, studying the girl with silvery hair and those purplish magenta eyes... Realization hit him harder than a brick.

"Wh what!!?" He suddenly leapt back, shocked and surprised.

"Nice to meet you, Father." She said, dully. Definitely not the way she imagined.

. . . . . .

A familiar aura filled the dark figure, shiny white eyes opening.

Snarls filled the air, a nasty chuckle following.

"ThAt BeInG iS bAaAaCk...!" It sang, glancing to its right, where a mirror stood.

It wasn't quite a reflection, more like a trapped being.

"Then you should remember what to do if that happens." The other said, in a surprisingly soft voice, frowning as it was smiling. Midnight blue eyes closed.

It nodded, hurrying off.

. . . . . .

Hadley bit back a giggle of amusement as her father practically fainted, fainted at her response.

"Brother?" Splendy said, poking the ivory right cheek of her father. Gaining no response, he continued this method.

Which eventually worked.

"Quit it." He grumbled, snacking his hand away. He sat up, 'eyes' landing on her. "F*ck."

She frowned, glaring.

"No swearing." Slender said, smacking his head. "Maybe I should've explained this carefully."

"No no, this was exactly how I expected to meet my father." Hadley said. "Being hit on and then having him faint. Just perfect."

Despite the shock, Offender chuckled.

Slender glared.

Trendy admired his self in a small mirror.

Splendy happily ate burnt cake with Sally.

Ben farted.