FIFTY SIX

katperezit's little me, back from paris 🙅🏻‍♀️ 📸:tomholland2013view all 6,299 comments

katperez
it's little me, back from paris 🙅🏻‍♀️ 📸:tomholland2013
view all 6,299 comments

username
she's with tom!! this is not a drill! i repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

username
it's happening omg

username
ok sis but post a picture of you and tom

"I'm scared," Tom whispered, tightening his grip on Kat's hand, "What if they still hate me? Scratch that, I know they do."

Kat rolled her eyes, "I thought you said you spoke to them about asking me out?"

"I did! But... they weren't necessarily happy about it. Just cause they agreed, doesn't mean they're happy you're with me."

"Well, tough luck," Kat smiled, "I had to deal with their asshole boyfriends and girlfriends for years, now it's their turn."

"Woah, I do not intend to be an asshole boyfriend."

Kat only smiled as she drank some of his Starbucks, making him sigh as he looked out the window.

"It's not fair. My family loves you. Your family can't hate me."

"My family doesn't hate you. Only my sisters and best friend."

"The most important people in your life? Yeah, no big deal."

"Hey, my parents are the most important people in my life. If you manage to get them to hate you, then you're screwed."

Tom only sighed, sitting in silence while Kat continued to drink the rest of his coffee, scrolling through instagram absentmindedly.

He tried really hard not to think about it but the closer they got to her house, the more nervous he got.

She just agreed to be his girlfriend, her exact words still clear in his mind.

'What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course I'll be your girlfriend.'

That made him so happy but now, with her family back in the picture, he knew that could go away just as easily.

He was usually so good with family and people in general but he really screwed things up with them and he didn't know how to fix it.

He knew he was probably freaking out too much, but he couldn't help it.

"How would you feel about getting pregnant?"

"Tom," Kat glared at him, putting her phone to the side.

"What?" he frowned, "Surely, Alex will love me if I got you pregnant!"

"My sisters would hate you though," Kat rolled her eyes, "Then there's my dad, my mom, me."