fifteen

a/n OH MY GOSHHHH AHHH I AM ACTUALLY CrYiNgGg rn!!! ahhhh! this book has got 1k reads and i am so happy! i love you guys sooo much i cant even explain, and am so thrilled that you take time to read this. thank you so much! and i am also so sorry that i haven't updated in forever. i dont really know why i haven't updated or been active at all, i just am very sorry and i am back with another chapter. and this is a longer chapter because i feel really bad. sorry.  but i love youuu!1!1!1! 

-caylin :D 

november 10 1989-

whatever richies plan was for the 'mini party' didn't go as planned. it was more of a sleepover. still is a sleepover, its only 5:30 and everyone has just sat down on the coach. everyone cuddled in blankets and every other person holding a popcorn bowl. they were all debating over which movie they wanted to watch.  they gave up and just turned on the tv and started to watch 'family feud'. 

richie has seen this episode, he watches alot of game shows at home. so hes picking at his jeans rip and destroying the already destroyed jeans even more. the losers are all sitting on eddies coach. bill and stan secretly cuddling on the left of the coach, richie and eddie on the right, just sitting though. then bev and ben beside bill, and mike beside eddie and bev. (that was too complicated for my brain to handle. ) 

"hey chee. stop picking your jeans and talk to me." eddie sighed.

"hmm..?" richie said squinting confused at eddie. eddie rolled his eyes and lightly pushed richies head.

"y'know, not be so distant from this 'mini party' that you planned. " eddie tried smiling. 

"i guess im just bored."

"WHAAAA??? you? bOrEd? no no, no waaayyy." eddie sat up and started walking away. he stopped and turned to face richie, he grabbed his hand and pulled him up. bev noticed this and smirked.

"have fUuUnNn." she whispered in winking at them. richie blushed. eddie groaned. 

"oh shut up..!" eddie whisper yelled. 

"hmmm..?" bev smiled, shoo-ing the two away. eddie rolled his eyes and pulled richie away into the kitchen. eddie turned the lights on and opened the fridge. he grabbed a water bottle and threw it at richie. this caught richie by surprise and it hit him in the face. eddie let out a small laugh.

"heh, sorry chee.." eddie blushed.

"oh wow! is that.. is that, blush??! wow. the tough eddie-bear has feelings. oooh and hes embarrassed... is it called that. yes yes.  i find that quite shoc-" richie began teasing eddie.

"oh stop!" eddie blushed even more.

"hmm. blush looks good on you eds." richie smiled.

"uh, thanks..?" eddie laughed a little. "i actually have a little."

"ooo, eds has makeup hmm."  richie smiled really widely. but eddie didn't notice. 

"i stole it from my mom, uh. wow, thats sounds bad. " eddie laughed fidgeted with his clear painted nails.  "but my mom told me she did want some stuff anymore and wanted me to give it to bev if she wanted it, aaandd."

"you took it." richie laughed.

"uh, ya i guess." they both smiled at each other. both blushing.