Chapter 46 - Insatiable Need

Before you read: 🔥 Warning 🔥

"What on earth is in your mind?" She asked him, her heart thudding and breath getting uneven as he put her down. She knew it well. She knew what was in his head. At least had a clue.

"Like you don't know!" He said reaching to her t-shirt's end. In one quick pull, it was over head and out. He pulled her closer his bluish orbs looking right into her chocolaty brown ones that dilated. Her naked form pressing against his cold vest.

She couldn't protest, because she didn't want to. She wanted this. She wanted him so badly. She wanted to give herself to him. She wanted him to devour her. She wanted him to claim her. She wanted Him!

His eyes looking into hers, created magnetism she couldn't name. It was bizarre how, she still felt those things that pull, that spark, that wave just like it was at their first time.

She arched her head and he willingly claimed her lips. Slowly, sensually, his lips moved over hers. His tongue thrusting into the depths of her mouth. She moaned pulling him closer. It was arousing. She could feel goose flesh all over. She was so cold. She wanted not warmth but fire! She craved to be burned.

He kissed gently yet strongly pouring his heart out. He loved her so much. She practically was his breath. He felt her press more into his body. He wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer if that was even possible. She moved with immense force towards him and he now had his back against the glass wall.

She reached the end of his vest and pulled it upwards. He broke apart staring at her. He was freaking turned on when his eyes fell on her eyelashes frantically fluttering and eyes shining in need.

He couldn't tear his gaze away. He wanted his eyes to memorize every minute detail. His wife-his Anika!

She was frustrated at his slow moves. So not like him. She met his eyes to find him staring at her. Her heart sprang up and down. She saw his eyes travel down to her nude form. Her eyes widened as heat moved up to her cheeks. She felt shy under his intense gaze.

He felt blood rushing down south, as his eyes feasted upon her beautiful form. He glanced at her face which was turning scarlet. In another lightning move he pulled down her shorts. She was just in one small piece of cloth before him. His hungry eyes moved all over. 

She couldn't hold herself back. First her need. Second his scrutinizing gaze. The two made her hug him and she began kissing his neck. She didn't care right now, of what he thought. She had never felt this kind of trembling need. Maybe because this time he was slow. She need pace. She needed madness. She freaking needed his wild side. She bit his neck wanting to unleash that beast within him. 

He groaned, pushing her to the opposite wall. His hands pressed her mounds, while his lips kissed her ears. Before she could think she felt droplets over her skin. She shuddered. Sparks – both heated and freezing jolted through her body.

"Aaah!" She moaned in pleasure as his mouth began feasting over her bosom. She dragged her hands to his back and slowly began stroking. Arching herself she encouraged him. Steadily the motion of her fingers got harder and deeper. Just like he loved it.