Broken

^ Lalisa Manoban

"Chaeng, calm down, its going to be great." Lisa watched as Chaeyoung kept pacing in the kitchen, something she had been doing for the last 30 minutes.

"Calm down?!" Chaeyoung stopped pacing and her body went stiff, she was shaking with how tense she was, "Telling someone to calm down never helps them calm down!"

"Uhh, Jisoo, are you ready yet?" Lisa called down the hallway, "I think Chaeyoung is about to combust with nervousness."

"Coming!" Jisoo called out from her room. She was going through her closet trying to find something to wear. What did one wear to their best friends midterm art presentation thing? Anything, Jisoo. One could wear literally anything. She grabbed a button up and threw it over her tank top, doing up the buttons as she rushed down the hall towards her waiting roommates.

"Finally, gosh." Lisa sighed, "We are going to campus not the opera."

"Oh shut up." Jisoo glared at them playfully, "I literally took 10 minutes to change my clothes."

"I think you look great!" Chaeyoung's voice was higher than usual, which was impressive, but let the other two know it was time to stop making jokes and get going.

"I'm glad we are doing this." Jisoo locked the door and jogged to catch up to the pair already making their way towards campus, "Its been a while since we all hung out, the three of us."

"Is it really considered hanging out if its for Chaeyoung's midterm?" Lisa asked, bumping her shoulder into Chaeyoung's, trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh my gosh, you're right." Chaeyoung murmured, "I'm getting graded on this. What if I did terribly? What if you cant even tell which is mine? Its supposed to be a self portrait but what if myself doesn't look like myself—"

"Woah, Chaeyoung, calm down." Jisoo held up her hands in a 'slow down' gesture.

"Oh man. Wrong thing to say completely Chu." Lisa brought her palm up to cover her face.

"No. Its fine. I'm fine." Chaeyoung's voice got impossibly higher and her pace towards the school doubled. "Everything is fine."

——

"Beefcake." Jennie looked Mathew up and down, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

"Jen sexy!" Mathew bounced over towards her, wrappings big arms around her and lifting her into a hug tightly against his chest.

"oomf!" Jennie's lungs emptied of air with how tightly Mathew was squeezing her, "Put me down before I feed you your own spleen."

"Woah, angry hottie." Mathew chuckled and set her down, his goofy grin never leaving his face.

Jennie glared at him and readjusted her clothing, "What are you even doing here?"

"Well I wanted to come see all the awesome pictures of me, but they all look like other people." Mathew looked around the room with a puzzled look, "I hate to say it, but you guys aren't very good at art."

Jennie chuckled and patted him on the shoulder, "Keep looking big fella, I'm sure there's a drawing of you in here somewhere. Did Tae come with you?"

"Oh yeah!" Mathew beamed, "Little bro is around here somewhere! I'll find him for you!" He basically bounced off to look for Taehyung (and a drawing of himself, probably).

"Chaeyoung, why are we looking at pots?" Jisoo tilted her head to the side, changing the angle she was looking at one very poorly sculpted pot.