Prologue

(3rd Person)

In this world filled with super powers, or quirks, we get a bunch of weird and wonderful people who can do the extraordinary. Many have come to answer the calls of either heroes or villains when they discover their unique power, it either starts when you're simply and infant or when you've matured making you a late quirk bloomer. Either way, almost everyone in this world can become super powered while an unlucky few are made fun of or tormented just because they have no quirk, yes, even in a world where super powers exist, you're still under the effects of being judged by others if you're different from the rest...

Our story begins at a large lake where the sun was shining and reflecting off the clear blue waters, the birds chirping happily while wildlife just seemed to thrive in the nearby bushes, tress, grass and even in the lake itself. Said lake stretched for miles on end, almost endless while also making the perfect spot to relax. The bugs all scattered away from a single spot in the grass where a dark blue sneaker appeared, travelling up the sneaker we see the individual is wearing a pair of brown shorts and then a white t-shirt while also having a long red and blue striped scarf which covered their neck completely. Going to the face we come across a pair of (E/C) coloured eyes that stared out into the river along with a scruffy patch of (H/C) hair and what could only be described as a face of wonder.

The boy, who seemed to be fourteen years of age looked down at the ground and spotted a whole group of pebbles, rocks and stones all sitting patiently making him nod before bending down to pick up one which seemed to be the flatest out of them all. He gave the stone a few tosses into the air and catching it again, before taking a deep breath and getting into the same position as a baseball pitcher, he brought his two hands together behind him. Then he separated the two hands with the stone behind him, before tossing said stone downwards, almost as if to skip the stone.

The stone however, went flying with an audible boom being heard and a small shockwave causing every bit of wildlife in the vicinity to hold its ground due to the intense winds the throwing had caused. The stone only skipped the water once before it could be seen landing on the other side of the river.

???: Nice one, (Y/N).

The boy turned to the hill above him, a boy the same age as him with short red hair and bright yellow eyes smiled at him fondly, sliding down in the hill with an outfit that consisted of a black shirt with the words 'I'll always be a rebel' on it and torn jeans with a pair of white and red sports shoes. He stopped in front of (Y/N), as the boy was called, placing a hand on his shoulder and continuing to smile at him as he walked past to pick up a flat stone of his own.

???: But, you and I know that you're not doing the best you can, all you need to do is...

The red-haired boy tossed the stone the same way as (Y/N) did earlier, he too caused a small shockwave at the toss, but this time the stone simply went flying over the river without hitting the water once and landing right next to the many stones that (Y/N) had most likely been throwing before he got there. He turned back to (Y/N) still with a fond smile on his face.

???: Not be afraid of your strength, you and I both know with nine years under our belts that we can control our strength easily!

This boy's name is Mark Killa, sure, an unusual name, but it's his. He's the best friend of (Y/N) (L/N), the boy from earlier. Mark can be known as the kind-hearted and stubborn guy who wants everyone to smile, the two first met when they were five and with help from Mark's mother, the two had trained with each other non-stop for the nine years they've known each other. And, as you can see from the stone tossing, their efforts have paid off tremendously, yes, you heard or read it, that strength the two of them displayed is no quirk. They're both just that naturally strong already at the age of 14... though, they both know All Might could still beat them if he went all out.