Chapter 30

James ( Point of view )

'Wake up mutt! Oh, shut up. ' Fangs' I am still sleepy I shouted my wolf at my head.' When I go back to sleep suddenly there banging at my door f"ck why they keeping disturbing my sleep.

Bang Bang wake up Stupid James we are be gonna be late.

'F*ck y*o Stacey I don't care if I gonna be late at school f*ck off.

But James, I don't have a ride at school.

Errr, call your stupid boyfriend Stacey

But Malik ditches me again. I don't wanna walk to school James.

"I don't care F*ck off Stacey you disturbing my sleep, call your other boy toy they will give you ride now go".

Moon goddess why you gave me a sister like her, every day she got worse, she mean, bully and even she sleeps almost population boys in school even she sleeps the teacher for her grades. Stacey and I not on good terms after Luna runaway. I did not stop searching for her, even lose hope to see her again I know out their she alive and one day she will be back, I will beg for her forgiveness until she forgives me.
Did you know my life was a mess until now but I try to do my duty as a beta in this pack with help of my inner wolf 'Fangs'  keep me on track, I treat my lower ranks different before I was abusive treat them trash now I treat them with respect and equality.

Even I always argue with my alpha Malik to defend them.  Malik always pist to me coz his alpha command did effect to me because I know his little darkest secret that he did want anyone know it, its cost his reputation in school and position as alpha in the pack.

You wonder what is it?" Well, I give you a hint, he and his wolf not on good terms".

'Are you done talking your self-human'?coz I want to out for run my inner wolf 'Fangs' said with a demanding voice.

Yes, I am done

"Good to hear that now let's go"I just rolled my eyes.

I jump to my window Tadada! perfect landing (crazy asshole) shut up! Fangs. I remove my shirt, short, and boxer then I start to shift my wolf form.

At last, I am free! It's been a week I didn't stretch my paws because this human of mind is busy being a drunken monk, sometimes he goes to school to sleep or beats the bully who abusive their rank. honestly, I like James now rather than James before he is not arrogant, jerk, asshole human. ("Fangs" wake up dude! ) what? he answers with an irritating voice( look it's our prey a young deer its time to eat). 

Time Skip...

"Fangs lets go home" I am tired and I am so sleepy too

OKay, James Let's go home wait " fangs " did you hear that?

Yes! dummy lets go,  shit hunters, I saw a boy rounded by hunters pointing a gun to his head, I did not second thought I ran to save the boy. shit that's hurt even my shoulder bleeding.

the mutt try to be a hero! hmm let's see if he will still alive after this 'BANG'

Fu*ck my life my vision becomes a blur is this my time already? I heard something then I blackout

Wake up dipshit! My wolf 'Fangs' bark my head

I am not dead? I ask my wolf

Yes, you are not dead dipshit! If your dead we cannot talk like this, my wolf 'Fangs' bark angry voice.

When I open my eyes I saw a white wall "where am I?" Then I saw a woman standing watching me.

Who are you? and why I am here? I asked her

Well, you don't remember? 

"I remember I was on my way to my home then I hear the gunshot, I ran to check-up then I saw boy rounded by hunters pointing a gun to his head, I did not second thought I ran to save the boy and.

You have been shot twice by the hunters. You are so lucky we found you or else you been dead for now.

I don't care I will be dead as long the kid okay.

Where is the kid? I asked her

his name Seth he is in his room right now to get rest and he got just a minor injury thanks to you. and you are in my house you can stay for a night and you can go home tomorrow. The girl said to me but when I watching her face, she looks familiar!

Would you Stop staring at me? That woman said with an angry voice.

You look familiar to me? Had we meet before? I ask  her

I don't think so we meet, I am new here this Town together with my family.

 your eyes it seems similar to my little sister. I said to her

Una? Oh!my god you are alive. I start to cry, I try to hug her but she slaps my hands

"Don't ever touch me understand! she said with an angry voice

" Sorry" I am glad you alive little sister, I am so worried when you runway and Also I am to beg your forgiveness for what I horrible did to you in the past.

Are you done talking? I am not here to hear your bullshit sorry ass, you know you're not sorry for what you did to me! You abuse me, torture and you let other pack members abuse me too. she said

I am truly sorry "Una". I should not treat you like that. I am a spouse protect you and take care of you has a big brother but I failed.

Shut up! I don't need your sorry.
Coz your sorry is very too late for that! if mom and dad still alive they will be very disappointed and shame both of you.

I know they will be disappointed, but please "Una" please forgive me. I start to cry harder like a child

You thought I can easily forgive you because you saved Seth. You totally wrong I already paid for your services by healing you. I will let you stay here for this night and then tomorrow I want you to get out of my house and never ever step foot of my land ever again or Else I will not hesitate to kill you instantly. she said then she slams the door

I feel fear when she said that when I look at her face wow very scary. she totally different now. she looks like a leader and fighter.

I know I will take a very long time she will forgive me and I will not tell anybody even Malik that my little sister Una is back.