Chapter 24

My mind always in one place but my heart always in other.

~Unknown 🔐

Dream Pov

I'm tired as hell I'm not even gone lie after me and girls when got something to eat I went back to shop and finished those wigs. I always get lot business around homecoming town and I make bank too. Anyways right now I'm getting ready for school.

Thank god it's Friday at least I'm off on the weekend. August already gone and it's just me in house. I already showered and took care of my hygienes. Right now I'm just in the closet getting dress. I'm down to my last outfit and I think it's time to go back to my apartment.

I'm ask August about it but should be okay because it's been weeks. I just decided to put on my dark ripped blue jeans. Once I had that on I just put a tank top on and grabbed my Nike jacket. After I had that on I put my blue huaraches on and grabbed my white purse.

I looked in the mirror and I was slaying so I walked downstairs and decided to find something to eat

I looked in the mirror and I was slaying so I walked downstairs and decided to find something to eat. I just decided to fix me a bowl of frosty flakes and eat a banana. Once I was done I walked in the garage and grabbed a set of keys. When I clicked the unlock button it was August Range. I walked over and hopped in taking off to school.

While I was driving I thought about Amber having to take bus so I decided to go pick her up

While I was driving I thought about Amber having to take bus so I decided to go pick her up. She was looking confused as hell when I pulled up blowing at bus stop. Plus she couldn't see who was in car because August tints dark asf.

" Get in bitch," Ella said rolling window down.

" Girl you and all these fucking different cars you had me about run," Amber said climbing in car.

" Whatever I couldn't let walk when I'm in whip," Ella said pulling off on to high way.

" Can we stop at McDonald's I'm starving," Amber asked.

" Yeah I'm not hungry tho I ate this morning," Ella said pulling into McDonald.

" You want anything," Amber asked.