WE'RE BACK BITCHES

"Stay in your seats." Clarke screamed when the drop-ship wiggled and the boys were leaving theirs sits.

The parachutes deployed and the three of the boys flew across the spaceship. I knew this would happen, but I decided not to stop it. It was just a dream but still, I felt like their blood was on my hands.

"Finn, are you okay?" She said looking at him, who was on the ground, everyone was screaming.

It felt too real, but how brains play a trick on us. A few seconds of panic later we finally hit the ground. The machine sound stopped. Even if it had only been a few hours for me it felt great to hear no sound for a moment.

"Listen. No machine hum." Monty said and I smiled, they were all so young and so precious.

"Whoa, that's a first." I couldn't look at Jasper without tears started to show up on my eyes.

Clarke unlocked the seat-belt and ran to Finn, that was checking the two boys.

"Finn, is he breathing?" I already knew the answer so I unlocked my own seat-belt and walked to them.

Finn whispered no, and Clarke breath heavily. Finn seemed sorry, but sorry wasn't enough. No matter how times we replay it, sorry is never enough for everything he did.

Clarke got up when she heard someone talking about opening the door and I followed her downstairs, to the door.

"No. We can't just open the doors." Clarke said when she finished walking down the stairs.

"Hey, just back it up, guys."

I followed but I froze when I heard that voice. I stopped in the middle of the stairs, part of me didn't want to turn around. It was him. Bellamy Blake. My favorite character of all times. I finished walking down the stairs and looked at him.

"Stop!" Clarke said while Bellamy was preparing to lower the lever that would open the door. "The air could be toxic!"

He smirked and I smiled looking at him, he really looked awful with all that hair-gel.

"If the air's toxic, we're all dead anyway." He said, focusing on the lever again.

"He's right." I finally got the courage to talk, getting near him and Clarke.

Suddenly a voice echoed through the ship, "Bellamy?" Octavia said, she was in the middle of the crowd but quickly ran to him and hugged him. He clearly looked softer looking at her, and I clearly loved him.

"My God, look how big you are." He said, emotionally.

"What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?" Octavia said, jokingly. It was really hard pretending to be shocked.

"I borrowed it to get on the dropship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you." Bellamy laughed and Octavia joined him.

"Where is your wristband?" Clarke joined the conversation once more.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Octavia didn't seem amused.

"No one has a brother." Someone said between the gasps of everyone around that came along with the word brother.

"That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor." Another person said and I rolled my eyes, knowing Octavia would react at any point.

She quickly tried to jump on the person saying those things but Bellamy stopped her.

"Octavia, no. Let's give 'em something else to remember you by."

"Yeah? Like what?" She said, pissed, and I smiled.

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years," Bellamy answered as if it was obvious and finally threw off the level, letting the fresh air and the beautiful sunlight in and the green trees show. Even if I lived in a world where all of that existed everything seemed so much more beautiful there.

Everyone seemed shocked, even I, and I knew how that was going. Octavia finally stepped out, feeling the wind and sun on her face and finally screamed that iconic sentence.

"WE'RE BACK, BITCHES!" She screamed, and everyone started getting out of the ship, including me. I could almost hear Radioactive by Imagine Dragons playing in the background.

A/N:

Well, I'm sorry It took me so long to update, but if you want, comment how would you react to this, who are your favorite characters and what would you like to happen next! Don't forget to vote!