Chapter-22

Hello guys and yas I am still writing this I will try finishing this book soon now since not much is left now so there are three more chapters (excluding this) all will be big plus an epilogue.

So the end is coming neaaaarrrr~!!!

I hope you enjoy!
:)

Let's get it!
;)

~~~~~~YOONGI'S POV~~~~~~

It was afternoon when we arrived at Seoul. My mind was already a mess I didn't get enough sleep and my body is tired as heck. But it can't stop me from going to the office. Because more than the pain and sleepiness my mind was filled with worries and the text message I got. I read taht message over and over again. And I haven't received a reply from mr. chul as to who it was.

We were currently outside the airport looking for that taxi I have booked. I asked jimin to go back home since he looked a lot tired. Sure, he did revolt at first and wanted to come along with me but then I told him that he may go visit jungkook since he might not be in a good state. So he agreed.

I took the taxi and went to my company, as soon as I entered the company all my employees looked at me with worried eyes seeing me such a tired state. I ensured them that I am okay but they still bought me a cup of coffee.

I sat on chair and called mr. chul inside.

"Mr chul, have you got any information about the number I sent you?"

"No sir there wasn't much, The number is under the name "na-ka-Shi" which I assume are syllables and not actually a name and the address also is of a place where no one actually lives. It's a deserted out!"

I screamed in frustration this cant be happening we need to save taehyung as soon as we can.

"But sir even tho the criminal was smart enough to clear this dial logs we found his chats and the chats are only with a single person."

Mr chul handed me over the screenshots of the chat.

Omg this person is...

___________________________

~~~~~~~TAEHYUNG'S POV~~~~~~~

It wasn't jungkook it was him.

"Nooo stay away stay away from me!"
I tried getting up from the bed to run away when I realised My hands were tied to the bed and I wasn't wearing what I was earlier..

I was now naked from the top with a pink choker around my neck, wearing pink laced panties which barely covered my butt cheeks .
A buttplug with a tiger tail and knee high white socks.
I felt disgusting, wearing just a attire infront of Someone like him.

"How can I stay away from you baby when you are dressed so pretty huh? Ohh I still remember the time-" he started coming towards me"-when I fucked you raw the warmth around my dick and the beautiful moans that escaped your sinful mouth the pretty pretty face."

"S-stop pls stop" I said my voice shaking I felt so disgusting so vulnerable all the memories came back and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ohh is my baby boy crying?"he sat beside me "well then I will make you feel better huh? Shouldn't I?"
He started leaning closer and closer to me and I can help but do anything about it I was tied to the bed and all my efforts were useless.

I could tell what will happen next but I didn't want to even think about it.

Tears rolled down and he hovered over me.
___________________________

~~~~~~~JIN'S POV~~~~~~~~

It was a casual day for me. It passed by like any other else. With me doing my job going up and down organising events.

I was currently cooking in the kitchen then I got a call from an unknown number.
I assumed it was from a client so I picked it up.
"Hello? This is Jin speaking. Do you want to book the hall?"

"Hello I am mr chul from the agent agency and we would like to interrogate you Kindly cooperate."

"A-agent agency? And interrogate me?"

"Yes, if this talk goes any were out you are In danger! Tell us how do you know namjoon?"

"N-namjoon? He is my b-boyfriend. Why do you ask? Is he In danger? What is happening?"

"Jin pls stop panicking he is IN no danger rather he is the danger himself. Pls tell us when did you last talk to him?"

"Maybe a week and a half ago he said he is going to his grandma's village and won't be able to keep much contact but what is happening this is so confusing!"

"Thank you so much Jin for talking to us but we need you immediately at our office right now it's very urgent"

___________________________

~~~~~~JIMIN'S POV~~~~~~~

I have been at jungkook's place for an hour now and he is not IN a very good state. The past hour I have spent with him all he did was cry and blame himself for what happened. He misses tae so much it hurts me seeing him like this.
And I on the other hand can't do anything but to comfort him.
He was lying on the sofa lifelessly and I was in the kitchen getting him some water when my phone rang it was yoongi.

"Hello?"
"JIMIN LISTEN WE HAVE FOUND A MAJOR CLUE ABOUT TAEHYUNG COME IMMEDIATELY TO OUR COMPANY!"

"Okay i will be there and i will get jungkook too"

___________________________

~~~~~~~JUNGKOOK's POV~~~~~~
(

I am yet to write this sorry)

___________________________

SOOOOO SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT HERE IS WHEN ALL THE KNOTS WILL BE JOINED AND NOW TAEHYUNG WILL BE SAFEEE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
And haven't properly it I would like to thank you all for the 2k+ views I totally appreciate it and I love you all from all my heart!

SEEN YOU SOON!