get exposed bro

thank you ultrayoutubeaddict for this suggestion! its probabky gonna be short but lets hope its long
im so trash at updating lord help me

future rizz, this chapter is Craig's pov, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
----------------------

craig cause why not

"Logang for life!"
"Stop it. Get some help."
"Youre not my dad!"
"Thats what you think."
"Daddy?"
"Do i look like-"

Both males that were arguing bursted out laughing, everyone soon joining in. "Youre a bitch John. I dont have a daddy." "Ill be your daddy." John wiggled his eyebrows to Jaren, getting a small blush from him. "Shut up John! Go back to your brooding."

I smiled, watching them go back and forth with their banter. We were in a summer home for the time being, taling a break from the videos that kept us in our seats.

I noticed something peculiar with John and Jaren though. They sat close, nearly leaning against each other. Their faces were pink as they started to talk quietly with each other. It was strange, theyd only act this way if they were dating, but they arent?

I looked away for a split second, but i saw them in the corner of my eye. John leaned in quickly, kissing Jarens cheek. Their smiles were wide as they shared a look that gave the clarification i needed.

They were in love.

As such an adorable sight to see, i dont know why they decided to keep it away, of course the rejection and such, but they should know we wont judge.

I laid back and sighed, soft smile on my face. Ill talk to them at the pool party we are having tonight, maybe theyll talk with me.

-----------------

"Catch me John!" "No Jaren-!" A splash filled the air as laughter joined with it. Both boys surfaced, Johns face held a playful glare. "John, lets not get too roudy now."

"You started it. Now youre gonna pay the price." John splashed water at Jaren as a diversion, grabbing onto the unsuspecting boy. "Sugar we're going down swinging!"

He lifted Jaren as best as he could and threw him a bit farther into the pool. The only sound coming from Jaren was a screech of Johns name.

Jaren resurfaced, swimming over towards John and started a splashing war.

"Jeez you guys are like a married couple." Tyler had announced. They both immediately swam away from each other, laughing awkwardly.

"Nah bro. What are you, assuming my gender?" "Youre mixing two completely opposite memes, Jaren." "Let me have my fun, John."
"Bitch."
"Whore."

They laughed, and we had continued with our party until everyone started to call it a night. Soon it was just me, John and Jaren.

"Hey boys, can i ask you both a question?"

"Whats up?" John had swam over towards me, sitting down on the steps. Jaren had joined him soon after.

"Are you two dating?"

Bright blushes bloomed on their face as they looked at each other." "What? No, not us. No way." Jaren had stuttered. He started to move about in his seat, anxious.

"Jaren, we really cant hide anymore. Yes we are. Get used to it if you hate it." "John! You said we were gonna wait!" "You think lying to him when hes already figured it out is gonna do us any good?" Jaren sat silent, only grabbing Johns hand in his.

"Im not upset! You guys are adorable together, and i promise I wont tell a soul until you two can tell the guys." They both looked at me gratefully, soft smiles on their faces.

"Well, Im gonna turn in for the night. Please, dont get jizz in the pool, and if you plan on getting some John, be quiet."

I made my way out of the pool, hearing their laughter as they jumoed back in.

"I make no promises Craig."

"He didnt even tell us to use protection, what a loser."

"That as well."

-------------------
im sorry
i ddint know how to end it
this was shit
i have home work to do thats due in december
im big screwed lol
ill try to get some stories out during thanksgiving break
have a great thanksgiving btw babes, and thank you for the suggestion
(i will be pausing on the suggestions again so i can get through the ones i have now)