Epilogue

Olivia's POV
I lay Jaimie down into her crib. Letting out a tiny sigh. It's 1:34 pm and I'm already exhausted. My little ball of fire just spit up on my new top. I sigh and take a seat in the rocking chair next to her crib. I watch the little munchkin sleep and smile. Happy that I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful child. Dylan enters. A smile on his face.

"Hey baby" he whispers into my ear giving my cheek a kiss. Standing back behind me and resting his head on top of mine.

"Hey sweetie" I whisper back.

"The boys are coming over tonight," He says into my ear.

"Ash?" I ask. He nods. "I'm gonna change then. Will you keep an eye on Jaimie?" I ask.

"I'll always look after the princess," he says. I stand and he takes my place in the rocking chair. I leave to go change. I change into a blue scalloped cocktail dress. I leave my hair down and no makeup. I see no reason with the baby. I don't get to dress up and my makeup will be ruined.

"Baby they're here," Dylan says. He stands in the doorway with Jaimie on his hip. I nod and follow him out the door. I take Jaimie from him. I walk downstairs and find Ashley and Noah there. Ashley's stomach is huge and she's glowing.

"Olivia!!!" She calls and runs towards me. I laugh. Jaimie wakes up from the noise and smiles at her godmother.

"Hey, Ash," I say. She holds her arms out expectantly for the baby. I hand her over.

"Hey princess" Ashley coos. I laugh. I look to see Dylan and Noah laughing together. Julian and Colette enter next. After they met at my mother's hideaway they hit off. They're getting married next month.

"Hey, guys" I wave. They smile and walk over to us. Colette joins Ashley in cooing over my baby. I laugh with the girls until Lee and Cam walk in. Both of the twins are still single. We wave to them.

"Dinners ready" Dylan calls. We all make our way to the dining room. I place Jaimie in her high chair.

"Is Uncle David coming?" I whisper in Dylan's ear. He shrugs. The doorbell rings and I go to open it while everyone else starts serving themselves.

I open the door to see David and Mrs. Williams. They were introduced when David had to go to the school to explain why I wasn't going to be attending anymore. They've been together ever since.

"You guys are late" I whine they just smile at me.

"I brought food," David says handing me a platter.

"You're forgiven". I laugh. We laugh together before joining everyone else in the dining room. I sit and look around at my friends and family sitting around me. I'm so happy with how happy everything has turned out. I look over at Dylan and he looks back and him. I give him a kiss.

"What?" He asks smirking.

"I just love you so much"