FIFTY SEVEN

katperezbabies' first red carpet together 😍😘tagged: tomholland2013view all 10,729 comments

katperez
babies' first red carpet together 😍😘
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 10,729 comments

"This is it," Kat said nervously, looking over at Tom, "You sure you want to do this?"

Tom wasn't nervous at all, he always knew this moment would come and now that it was finally here, he was happy to finally get it done.

"Why wouldn't I be sure?"

"Be-because... you're a very private person. You like your privacy, I know that now more than anything so coming out with this relationship-"

"It's not a big deal to me," Tom assured her, reaching over to hold her hand, "Yeah, I'm a private person but when it comes to you, I want the world to know that you're my girlfriend. That you make me the happiest guy in the world and I will never be scared of showing that to everyone."

Kat smiled but still found herself nervous, "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Tom laughed, only to frown in realization, "Wait. Are you not sure?"

"Are you kidding?" Kat scoffed, "I have no intention of hiding my relationship with you. But I just..."

"You're worrying about me again?" Tom sighed, "Kat if anyone should be worried about anyone, it's me for you. Some of the fans could be very... passionate. What if they scare you away?"

"They're not gonna scare me away," Kat rolled her eyes, "Nothing anyone says can bring me down cause I've probably thought all of it, or worse about myself at some point. You don't have to worry about that."

"Good," Tom nodded, "Just like you don't have to worry about the press, or anyone, scaring me off either. I'm here to stay, Kat."

"So am I, Tom," Kat smiled.

"Well then looks like we're in agreement."

"And right on time," Kat mumbled, seeing they were now pulling up to the theater.

The fans waited anxiously to see who was in the car, only to scream when Tom stepped out.

He waved briefly before reaching in to help Kat step out which is what really had all the fans going crazy seeing them hold hands as they stepped onto the purple carpet.