Od matt x reader

Requested by xXTicci-DawnXx

Thanks for this I have waited to write a matt one-shot!

Art goes to the artist which is not me.

(Y/N) POV!

We were all outside playing tag and tom was it so this mean't we were all in trouble

"I think I lost him..."

whisper "a Panther:"

someone said as them put there hand on me . I yelped and turned around to see tom he had found me and now I am "it". He then yelled tag as everyone saw me get tagged. I then lyed down on the ground and put my arms in a x form , then had an UwU face. 

"I've been killed by (y/n) !"

" I THINK THAT'S THE QUE TO RUN"

as the others ran away I got up and decided to go after matt. And no , and I mean NO ONE could tag him ever . I found A good ambush spot to tag him as he walk out of the house I jumped off the roof and then yelled my catch phrase

" YEET!"

I said as I tagged him but I forgot to plan my landing.  ' Shit' I said as I fell after tagging matt. I landed into a rose bush.

"GAH!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

I then screamed in pain as thorns pierced into me and broke a bone .

Matts POV

"fuck..!"

I said to myself as I saw (Y/N) fall into a rose bush  then heard a crack. I then rushed over to her side. (WARNING BLOOD) She was covered in thorns as blood trickled down from her beautiful skin . a branch was peirced into her torso I watched in horror as the others rushed over and gasped. 

"HOLY SHIT WHAT DO WE DO SHES DEAD?!

"(y-y/n)...?"

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!! I SHOULD HAVE NOT GO AFTER HER!!!!!"

they all were screaming and crying . edd was freaking out saying words very fast. I was pissed and sad at myself because I failed to protect her and because I love her. I then picked her body up and shot a glare at everyone to make them stop panicking

"would you all SHUT UP?! WE HAVE MORE PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULENCE NOW!"

"yes sir!"

they all said and tord took out his phone calling 911 saying that she was very hurt. 

~Time skip!~

we were all waiting in the waiting room for the doctors to come in then suddenly I get the feeling that some one put there hand on my shoulder. I turn aroun and see a priest with no eyes? (BLESSWORLD TOM!  XD sorry i had tooo. ) then the priest turned into an angel 

"hello there do not be scared she needs awhile before she will die"

"what does that mean?"

"look"

I then faced forward to see the doctor come out. 

"U-Uh Matthew can you please step in you may see her"

The women said with a fake mustache on . The women had purple hair while one eye was covered with her hair. she wore a blue version of the girl the wore a red battle dress and had blue wings and boots.

" why do you have wings"

"cause I can now go into room 111 okie? good"

'room 111?' isn't the the angels number I thought to myself as I started to walk to room 111. I knocked on the door and heard someone say come in. I open the door and see (y/n) covered in bandages. pastel one's. 

(Y/N) POV!

I heard a knock on my door and said come in . then the door opened to reveal matt!

his eyes widened and he rushed to my side (A/N hehe armed and ready reference)

I weakly smiled and he smiled but then he put on a serious face.

"Why did you do that?!"

"do what?"

"you know , you jumped off the roof to tag me and fell into a rose bush!"

" well i didn't mean to i thought you were going to doge my tag and I would have fallen in the pool!" 

We then argued and then it was silence. we didn't lookateachother.