WHAT TO DO

--------------------------------

Her brain is going crazy, throwing thought after thought at her. 

"Maggie!" she shouts, spotting her silhouette. 

Maggie stops, frowning. 

"Bluebell" she says "what on earth is the matter-"

"Katia" she says, breathless "where is she? I need to speak to her"

Maggie frowns "you can't just go see her whenever you like-"

"Maggie!" Bell snaps "You lied to me about the dress. You owe me this. Tell me where she is right now" 

Maggie is frozen, shocked by Bluebell's sudden...force. 

When Maggie doesn't say anything Bell says "Right now Maggie I need to see her it's urgent!" 

"You take a right there. Keep going forward and take the first left. You'll see a white corridor with paintings-"

"That's all I need thank you" she says quickly and sprints that way. She has no idea what she's going to say but she needs to see her. 

She recognizes the door instantly and knocks on it. In her hurry and worry it sounds like banging. 

The door opens and she spots that dreaded lady from the ball. Bell's confidence almost slips entirely away right then and there but then she remembers Luke and swallows it right back.

"What are you doing here?" she snaps "what the hell do you want?" 

"I need to see princess Katia" 

"Get the hell out of here" she snaps "who the hell do you think you are?" 

"I'm not going anywhere until I see her" Bell says, standing her ground. The lady grabs Bells arm roughly as she shoves her away. 

"Get out of here go before I call the guards!" she hisses and Bell says "I need to see her" she begs "it's urgent"

"I don't care how urgent it is, you're not seeing her!" 

The lady promptly shuts the door in Bell's face and Bell actually growls in frustration.

She finds herself going to John. He's practicing his sword when she spots him. 

"John!" she shouts and he looks up, surprised to see her. 

"what's wrong..." he asks nervously 

"Luke got arrested" she says

he looks down "I know I heard" 

"he didn't do it"

"How do you know?" 

Bell gapes at him "John you can't be serious"

"I don't know..." he says "you never know" 

She almost wants to slap him. John can't help her, he's a child.