Chapter 27

I push people away when all I really want is someone to hug me and tells me it's okay.

~Unknown 🖤

Dream Pov

After I had emotional break down behind the door for about hour I got up and just started throwing stuff around. I was pissed at my mom my dad he'll I was pissed at the world. Although I stopped once I came to photo album. When I opened the photo album I saw picture of me and my dad when I was four.

" Daddy I miss you so much and I'm so so sorry for everything. Why did you have be one die I'm sorry," Ella said crying with her back against wall.

" Ella open up please," Shantel said from behind door.

" I'm not in mood no offense Ms.Shantel," Ella said crying.

" Ella I know you hurting stop pushing everyone away and let me in I'm just trying talk," Shantel said.

" Come in its not lock," Ella said wiping her eyes.

" Ella you poor thing I'm sorry you have to go through this," Shantel said getting next to her on floor and pulling her into hug.

" I hate my life I hate everything I try so hard to get no where in life," Ella said crying.

" That's not true Ella I know you hurting right now but I won't let you feel sorry for yourself. Ella you came me no experience begging me give chance in my shop. I did and you never disappoint. You worked hard long hours and still do.

Ella you have to be one of the strongest and most braves people I know. You been through so much but the lord won't give you more than what you can handle. You found way for you get off them streets. You worked hard to have place like this to call home.

No one could ever take that away from you Ella no one. Your dad probably looking down on you smiling. At the beautiful daughter he left behind doing so well. Being blessed doing good in school working.

You can't bring dad back but keep making him proud like you been doing. Don't push people away everyone loves you Ella. Especially August he going crazy out his mind worried about you right now. I know he not that good at showing affection but give him chance.

Let him be there for you and support you don't push him away. I know you use being alone but don't be like that you have us. Especially me I'm not going no we're and neither are you. My future daughter in law you not going no where," Shantel said making Ella laugh.

" I guess knowing my mom the reason my dad dead, and her saying out her mouth I wish you was dead you were mistake. That hate full stuff that came out her mouth cut deep," Ella said.

" I know it did Ella but can't let that stop you. Move forward and do what's best for Ella. You only have Ella to worry about now. The weight of the world don't have be on your should anymore. My son is ready to make your shoulder as light as feather if you let him.

Although I know you not that type because he feel same. Like everything on his shoulder. I can't fix that for him or you as much as I want too. Although share each other weight and be each other rock. Stop pushing Ella and start over. As of now this new Ella," Shantel said.

" As of now I'm not Ella im reintroducing myself I'm Dream Davison. About time I start using the name my father blessed me with. Although it's nice to meet you," Dream said laughing

" Nice meet you Ms.Dream," Shantel said sticking her hand out.

" I love you really Ms.Shantel if August and me break up you better not turn on me either," Dream Said.

" Girl I would get rid of him before you Dream I love you too and you good for my son," Shantel said.

" And I'm sorry for not calling in work," Dream Said.

" It's okay I did your three clients hair I told them you was out sick," Shantel said laughing.

" Omg Thanks for coming talk to me I feel way better now I think I should go talk August," Dream said picking up her photo album and purse.

" You want me to bring you Dream," Shantel asked smirking.

" I'll just have Kid bring me," Dream said.

" Why wait on him I'm about go Dream," Shantel said.

" I'm not he's across the street in an unmarked car. I pecked that out couple hours ago," Dream said laughing.

" My Son and his protection of you," Shantel said smiling.

" Can I ask you something Shantel," Dream asked.

" Weren't you and August dad married why you not Alsina," Shantel asked.

" My husband thought I'll be safer if I kept my last name but August got his dads," Shantel said.

" Was it," Dream asked.

" I'm still here aren't I," Shantel said smirking.

" You are I'll catch later lock place when leave," Dream said.

" I will bye El-Dream nice meeting you," Shantel said.

" It was," Dream said before leaving out apartment.