Chapter 43

Dominic

"When did you receive it?" I ask Mathias. "We received both this morning." Everyone is sitting in the meeting hall. Apparently, the king of Soleria has decided to come to visit his daughter all of a sudden, and not only that. The king of Akandenem has decided to visit the kingdom to congratulate me on my marriage too.

For fuck's sake, this couldn't get any worse. Cayden Moremay, the king of Akandenem i wouldn't really mind visiting, we are friends, sort of. But Adelaide's father? I can't control my anger around him, and after what he did to Adelaide? Yeah, i am 100 percent sure i will rip his head off before he has been here for a day. And how would Adelaide feel? She may not talk about her past but i know it has wounded her deeply, who wouldn't be? Being neglected and abused since she was a child, i am surprised she hasn't gone crazy.

"we have no choice then. Prepare for their arrival. I need extra guards on the posts surrounding the kingdom and the castle immediately. Any suspicious activity report it to me or Max. Keep it on the low for now, I need to inform my wife first. Now go" everyone stands up and leaves. I lean back in my seat and sigh. This is gonna be a long week probably two weeks if they decide they wanna be more annoying.

"Sweetheart why don't you bring us some liquor" max says to the maid. She giggles and leaves. "that is probably why Alexandra doesn't want you," I say to Max. "nothing wrong with being polite" he shrugs. He knows I am right. He has probably fucked more than fifty percent of the women in the castle. "whatever keeps you up at night" the maid brings in a bottle of clear liquor and pour two cups. "no thanks I am not drinking" I say. max ignores me and tells her to keep pouring. He gives me the glass.

"the elders wanted the women of the houses to get acquainted with your wife." ahh that is why he is getting me drunk. "give me the damn bottle" I take the bottle and drink. Yeah, I am completely fucked, no use trying to go get her before they talk. She has been there the whole time we have been having this meeting. I am done for. This day keeps getting better and better.

After I feel myself getting buzzed max starts to talk again. He is probably drunk too. I have to admit I feel sorry for him. He has been in love with Alexandra since we were kids but she was never interested. She rejected him and then he started flirting with every woman he saw and fucked them. Just like I did... Yeah, I am so screwed. Adelaide is gonna know everything and she probably won't ever let me touch her again. Well, it was good while it lasted.

I lean back and chug the bottle. "so... What are you going to do? The only reason Adelaide wants you now is because she doesn't know shit about you. The reason Alexandra doesn't want me is probably the reason Adelaide won't want to be with you either." yeah he is definitely drunk. "why don't we go find some whores? Let's get fucking laid! Yeah, I need it! And so do you!" he gets up and stumbles.

He grabs my arm trying to get me up. Oh hell no! I am not going to cheat on my wife! I am not my fucking father. "Max sit down! I am not gonna cheat on my wife. Go fuck a whore yourself" he keeps trying to get me up on my feet. "Max cut it! Sit the fuck down" he doesn't let go so I push him. He falls to the ground and laughs. "come on Dominic! Stop being such a pussy! Don't you miss when we shared a girl? Oh, fuck I miss it! Having them on their knees! If you do want to cheat let's share Adelaide" my eyes widen and my nose flares!

What the fuck is he saying? I know he is drunk but bloody fucking hell! he dares even think like that. "Max go home before you say something you'll regret" he laughs again. "oh Come on D! I know you miss it too! Imagine Adelaide on her knees sucking you! Me fucking her from behind! Just imagine the possibilities! We could..." bang I smash his face on the ground. Blood splashed everywhere. He hits me with his elbow on my mouth, and i feel it dripping with blood. I lift him by the neck and throw him on the table and it breaks under the impact. "Domi... I'm sorry" I keep beating his face. There is blood everywhere. There is blood On my hands...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter