Ch 16 | 1 nyeon

EDITED

Ch 16 | 1 nyeon

Who's excited about the BTS movie?

Jungkook |

1 year(nyeon) later~

I burst out laughing as she fell on her face. Oops, it wasn't my fault that I left my rubber hex dumbbell on the floor.

I hold on my laughter seeing her literally falling on the floor like a chicken; her hair is everywhere making a bird's nest. Don't tell me she'll go to college dressed up as a beggar!

Ewww! I subconsciously scrunch my nose. This lady needs a serious make-over.

"Jungkook!" Speaking of the woman.

"What!"

"You! Can't you be more organized!" She's so annoying.

Sometimes I want to duct tape her annoying mouth and lock her in a small ass dark closet. She can suffocate for all I care.

...yet sometimes I don't want to. I'm unhealthily getting used to her annoying, parenting acts. Even after a year passed she didn't change, hell I think she became even shorter or maybe I'm just growing.

I have a very clear view of her being a minion in the future no offense but then again I don't give a fuck.

Reality is the reality, why pretend that someone is perfect.

Sometimes the child celebrities annoy me to death with their fake smiles and little twirl with their hair.

They're scared to approach me but not scared to flirt with me from afar —I'm only 12, these people seriously have issues with their morality.

Are they expecting a knight in shining armor to trail them in the dance floor and spin them to the point their ass falls off? Fake ass donkeys.

All they can do is flash me their professional hair twirling and smile broadly showing off their massive, yellow teeth. There's this rare thing called the 'dentist' but I bet they never heard of IT before.

They all look like massive blob fish.

—And those ugly old pigs need to stop bringing up their daughters to me and show off enough to take their daughter's hand in marriage.

I'm not taking any shit of arranged marriage since my childhood. Especially being bound to that one fucking person for the rest of my life!