Drunk Love Chapter Thirty Smut

This chapter is a continuation of chapter thirty in Drunk Love

~~~~~

Travis began unzipping his pants and Zane got on his knees.

Travis was already halfway hard because of the heated make-out session and the fact that Zane actually wanted to do this. Zane's grasped lightly onto the material of Travis's jeans and leaned forward. He looked up momentarily to see Travis looking back at him.

"Don't look..." Zane said, suddenly embarrassed. Travis chuckled and closed his eyes.

Zane took a deep breath and slowly pulled down Travis's jeans and under slowly, but not too slow. Zane doesn't know what got over him to make him want to do this. Was it the increasing temperature in the hallway the two were currently in?  Was it because Zane felt so submissive it Travis's presence. Was it because Travis is just so damn hot?

The next thing that had happened, Zane had placed the tip of Travis's fully hard member in his mouth. Zane wonders how Travis could be so big. Travis was at least seven inches long. Zane also wonders how the hell he was going to fit all of it in his mouth. Travis felt a weird feeling in his stomach. Was it butterflies he was feeling? He doesn't know, but Zane always made him feel that way. Zane lightly sucked around the tip. Zane knew how to do this.

He's done it before. But that is a story for another time.

The smaller then began moving his head up and down Travis's length. Travis bit his lip and let out a shakey breath.  The urge to grab Zane's hair took over him. He desperately fought it because he didn't want to risk doing anything that would make Zane uncomfortable.

Zane himself was getting hard. Before he knew it, Zane had stuffed his hand in his own pants, jerking his length. The smaller now started moaning, Travis's member still be in his mouth. Zane moaning around Travis's dick sent the taller almost into a state of near bliss. Zane's mouth produced more saliva as he kept sucking. Zane rested the hand that wasn't in his pants on Travis's thigh and oh god Travis would love to open his eyes now. Letting out a shaky moan, Travis did open his eyes and let out a groan of pleasure.

"You're doing so good Zane" Travis says. Zane moans at the compliment and jerks himself faster.

Travis gets a weird burning feeling in his stomach. As does Zane. Zane begins to deep throat Travis and Travis  feels like he's died and went to some kind of dirty heaven. "Zane I-" Travis tries to warn Zane, but a loud moan cuts off his sentence. Travis cums inside of Zane's mouth. Zane let's out a noise of surprise and has his own orgasmic bliss

Zane releases Travis's dick from his mouth and swallows the cum in his mouth.