Pink Bunny

She ran

She ran.

That's all she could do. It wasn't exactly her choice, but that man freaked her out more than he should've. Her mind had too many alarms going off when the man called her "princess." Only one person called her that, and she knew it wasn't that man, Taeyong.

Her face scratched by the bushes and leaves. She panted, running away from him. She heard his footsteps crunch every twig and leaf it stepped upon on. Leaving crunching noises ring in her ears, as if it was taunting her being. What seem like an eternally, she stopped to hide behind a tree. Her legs burning from the intense running. She held her breath, despite her body pleading for air. She felt her heart beat ring from her ears as she heard his foot steps coming closer. Within a second he ran pass her, not knowing where she was. Her eyes watched him, waiting for him to disappear into the garden of trees.

Once he disappeared into the forest of trees, she release her breath. Breathing hard as her lungs burn and begged for air. She leaned her back onto the tree, slowly sliding her body down on the ground. She looked upon her dress seeing dirt and leaves stuck on the edges of her dress, and her shoes covered in mud. Yet she had little care about her clothing, it was either that or some random dude possibly going to take advantage of her.

"Now who was that guy?" Y/n muttered looking up at the branches of the trees. He seemed oddly familiar with his fiery red hair, and his sapphire eyes. His name however didn't ring a bell. But why did he look so familiar then?

"He did mention he knew me. I've seen him before but where?" Y/n murmured. Suddenly, rustling of bushes stopped her train of thoughts. Her breathing hitched as she looked towards the bush. Her eyes widening, she stumbled trying to get up but her legs gave up making her collapse on the ground again. Y/n's eyes laid upon the bush when suddenly, a pair of pink bunny ears appeared. She tilted her head towards the side, they seem quite large to be a bunny. Yet, she was pretty sure they were bunny ears. Without thinking she extended her hand, feeling the soft fur of ears.

SQUEAK!!

Her hand immediately retreated back, surprise at the noise.

"W-Who's there?" Y/n called standing up, yet her burning legs tremble barely keeping her body stable. The bunny ears disappeared into the bushes as more rustling was heard.

"Crap. Hyung is going to kill me." Y/n heard inside the bushes. In fear, she grabbed the nearest branch holding it up ready to swing at whatever appears from the bushes. Within a second a man appeared. His rosey locks parted showing some of his forehead, his eyes color of an ocean. His clothing is a suit with plasters of white and navy blue, with ruffle white sleeves with black pants and shoes. On his belt was a little golden clock the chain locked in place on his belt strap. It glimmered from the shining sun. Strangely that seemed familiar, but what stood out from him the most was his large floppy, pink, bunny ears, and his cotton ball pink tail behind him. Her eyes widen dropping the branch she had in her hands.

"W-What the h-hell?!" Y/n yelled. He winced at her yelling and hushed her, placing a hand on her mouth.

"Don't scream please my ears are sensitive. I hear things that are 2 miles away, so please don't scream nor shout." He said releasing his hand from her lips.

"W-what are you?" Y/n whispered her eyes wide gazing at the handsome man.

"A bunny. What else does it look like?"

"I can see your a bunny! But that's not normal having bunny ear-" She stopped hearing a laugh come from behind her.

"Wow, Jeon Jungkook. Now why are you here?" Taeyong asked, his eyes a darker shade of blue.

Where did he come from?

She shivered hiding behind the tall bunny while grabbing the large branch from the ground. She held it up, ready to swing.

"Because Jin Hyung heard about you trying to marry her! Again!" The bunny shouted. His big doe eyes narrowing at him. Her eyes looked at Jungkook, staring at him a long moment.

"Jungkook? Jungkook, Jin?-"  She muttered, then suddenly a unbearable pain surge through her body.

"AHHH!!" Y/n screamed clutching onto her head as flashes of pictures purge through her head. She dropped the stick in her hands to hold her head. Jungkook turned his head looking at the girl.

"Woah hey what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, seeing her clutch on her head screaming in pain. Taeyong laughed making Jungkook turn his head in confusion.

"You really are clueless fur ball! You came all this way to look for her, yet you don't even know how she looks! There right behind you is her! Lee Y/n!" He laughed darkly. His eyes even turning into a darker shade of blue. Jungkook slowly turning his head facing the girl as her pain stopped, but was still there. Y/n was panting, her breathing ragged and shallow. She look scared at the sudden pain.

Just what was going on?

Who were these people?

How was this possible?

"Now be a good bunny and hand her to me Jungkook." Taeyong said extending his hand out. Jungkook looked at him then at her weak body. He slowly picked her up in his arms. She squirmed but gave up as her body was too weak to fight. Taeyong's lips curved into a smirk thinking he finally got her, but Jungkook smirked back, tightening his hold on her.

"You can have her if you can catch me." He said dashing off into the bushes. Taeyong growled and dashed after him. Y/n  looked at him half awake, her vision blurred seeing double of him.

"Jungkook, w-where are w-we going?" She croaked, feeling the wind touch her heated cheeks. A thin layer of sweat started to form. Jungkook glanced at her as he kept running, Yelling was heard behind him as Taeyong was furious over Jungkook. His steps were fast, be it appeared to her that Jungkook's steps were even faster. He wasn't even breaking a sweat as he held her.

"We're going to wonderland. Wonderland Noona." Jungkook said.

"W-wonderland? Wonderland. We're going to w-wonderland-going to see Y-Yoongi." She whispered softly. The last thing she saw was his doe eyes widen, before she blacked out completely.

Edited 1/9/22