Chapter 4- Round 2

In the hospital....

Luke was on the hospital bed with a cast on his foot. Jessi was sitting next to him. Tyler, Alex, Ariel, Hult, Maddie was all in the room when Carter came in with news.
"Well what the police say?" Ariel asked.
"They're calling it an accident." Carter said.
"They're calling everything that happened an frickin accident!!" Tyler said angrily.
"What about Hult, Maddie, Tyler and Luke? For God sake Addison is dead!" Alex said.
"Yeah a game if Truth Or Dare gone wrong a demon is after us yeah that sounds legit. Whose gonna believe that?" Hult said standing up.
"Only us." Jessi said.

The hospital parking lot....

They all walked out the hospital and into the parking lot.
"Someone's gonna have to talk to Addison's parents." Alex said then they all gather around in a mini half circle.
"Oh yeah, who?" Luke asked as everyone looked at each other.
"I guess I could call her sister. I knew her...I mean I know her family. This sucks." Carter said, his voice was breaking and cracky. Alex side hugged him.
"Well lets all go home and get some rest. We're never going back to that house." Tyler said.
"Yeah let's go." Ariel said as they all went their separate ways.
"Alex I'll drop you and Ariel home." Tyler said.
"What about Maddie?" Alex asked.
"She's going with Hult." Tyler responded.
"I told you I didn't want to play and now one of your friend is dead and most injured because of the devil shit you and your boyfriend started!" Ariel said angrily.
"Look I'm sorry! If we'd knew this were to happen I would've never played it!" Alex said.
"You have to know its no one's fault Ariel." Tyler said.
"I'm injured. What do you think my parents and yours are going to say, huh!" Ariel said.
"Hey anyone need a lift?" Carter asked sadly as he lost his best friend some time ago.
"I'm coming with you Carter." Ariel said as she left Alex and Tyler an went with Carter.

The next day.....

Alex knocked and went into Ariel's bedroom.
"You awake?" She asked as she enter.
"Couldn't sleep. I'm gonna get ready, I'm going to the park lake." Ariel said as she got up.
"You're still upset." Alex said.
"I just need some relaxing fresh air." She said as she entered her bathroom. Alex just walked out and went to her room.

Park Lake.....

Ariel went and sat on one of the benches and just looked at the blue water sparkling lake.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Tyler said as he and stood next to Ariel. His house was only a few walks away. Like 1 minute walk.
"Yeah." Ariel said smiling lightly.
"May I?" Tyler asked pointing to the seat.
"Sure." Ariel said as Tyler sat next to her.
"I'm sorry you had to go through with that...last night the whole..." Ariel cut off Tyler.
"Stop stop stop...it's something that can't be explained in the scientific fact but the natural nature." Ariel said.
"Anyways where is Alex?" Tyler asked.
"She is your girlfriend." Ariel said then a message came to her phone as well as Tyler's at the same time. It was the same message from the same person. It says:

Unknown

Round 2 is beginning. Get back to the house the same time the game started yesterday or be in pain!!

"What the hell!!!??" Tyler said as he and Ariel looked at each other.
"Come with me. We're going to the library!" Ariel said. Then Tyler and her got into her car and drove to the library.

*******

Alex was sitting on her sofa in the living room watching television when she got the same message.

Unknown

Round 2 is beginning. Get back to the house the same time the game started yesterday or be at pain!!

"Oh my God!!!" Alex said in fear. Then she decided not to bother Ariel so she called Maddie.
After a couple rings Maddie finally answered. Alex was crying but forced herself to speak.

Alex:"Hello!! Maddie!"
Maddie:"Alex you got the message too, right?!!"
Alex:"Yes! We have to go back to the house! Call Luke, Jessi and Hult, I'll inform Tyler, Ariel and Carter!"
Maddie:"Okay! Be careful!!"

Alex was scared something bad might happen to anyone of her friends again. Just like how Addison died.
She then dialed Ariel's number.
After a few rings she finally answered.

Ariel:"Alex?! Is everything okay?"
Alex:"No! Everything is not okay!"
Ariel:"You got the message too!"
Alex:"Yes! Where are you now?!"
Ariel:"Me and Tyler are at the library. We're finding help! Call the others and meet us here!"
Alex:"Okay, I'm on my way!"
Ariel:"Oh and Alex please be careful!"
Alex:"I will you to. Tell Tyler I said the same bye!"

Then she hung up and dialed Carter's number. She called him a couple times but only voicemail.

Carter's home...his bedroom...

Carter was sitting on his bed when suddenly his books and pencils fell on the floor making him jump off the bed.
"Jesus!!" He yelled. Then with blood, written on the wall was:

Take the pencil and put the sharp end into your eyes.
1 minute...

He quickly tried grabbing his phone but it went dead.
"Shit! Help!!" He yelled. He then realizes that he has to do it. He took the pencil and held the sharp pointy end in front of his right eye and faced the wall.
"I can't!! Help!!!" He yelled still holding the pencil. But then another writing was on the wall that says:

'Times up!!'

"Shit!! Help!!! Someone!! help!!" Then he tried moving and throwing away the pencil from his eye but he couldn't. Something was controlling him. Then he put the pencil on his eye and slammed his face on the wall.
"Arhhhhh!!!" He screamed in pain as half the long pencil went inside his eye and he fell to the floor bleeding to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖
Xx_Princess Royalty _xX💖