24 || KISS, TEST & TEA..

INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT

-----

Chapter 24: KISS, TEST AND TEASE~ UNEDITED

Everyone fell silent as Jennie walked away, leaving everyone beyond shocked. 

Chaeyoung was trying to absorb what had happened a few minutes prior to Jennie's departure. 

Jungkook was left shook, also having mixed emotions.

However, Jimin was the most confused out of the three.

He now was left with an uncomfortable and visible boner, struggling to think of things that would magically make it disappear.

Jimin's appetite was lost, humiliation and embarrassment caused him to avoid eye contact with the two people sitting in front of him.

What shocked Jimin the most was the random confidence that sprung out of Jennie.

Was this the real person whom he didn't know about?

Was Jennie truly like this? But she was acting completely different around him??

He would be lying to himself, if he didn't think that Jennie was definitely a dangerous person.

Dangerously sexy.

Fuck, that wasn't what he should even be thinking at the moment with his problem.

"Holy shit, what mild porn did I see right now...LIVE?" Chaeyoung's eyes were almost blank, mouth agape. Her stomach felt butterflies, and excitement.

She lowkey shipped Jennie with Jimin, but there was no way in hell she will say that, considering the very short amount of time they have been meeting each other.

This would be terrible timing.

Plus, people would think that her mind was fucked up, for a patient to date her doctor.

Jimin still couldn't look at Jungkook or Chaeyoung's deathly stare, so he focused all his attention on his damn tight pants.

The discomfort was really bothering Jimin.

He needed a way to relieve himself.

Silence was engulfing the three of them still. Jungkook was starting to fan himself, and when Chaeyoung noticed, she slapped the back of his head.

"OW! What was that fo-"

"Did you just get turned on by what you saw??" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow, looking at her boyfriend.

"N-no."

"Don't lie."

"I-"