Arc 1.14

At first, he thought that the boy image changed because he began to pay more attention to him so he knew him clearer but it was not the case at all.

It might sound outrageous but he believed that this Lin Yue was not the same person from before.

When he found out about his real feelings for him he began to think more seriously about him. Lin Yue that he used to know would never cut clean with Ting Shiqing and that pair of calm, serene beautiful eyes was not something that the real Lin Yue could possess either.

Although he didn’t know how this person can be here he didn't care at all because he was happy that he was here to let him fall in love with him.

Whatever the case, they will be together.

But a while ago when he heard that the boy didn't have any intentions of staying in the Nian family, he was extremely scared.

Because he knew that this person was not Lin Yue so meaning he didn't have any strings attached to them and to him...That’s why he would eventually leave.

This person considered them just as the passers-by.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Shi Shen felt a bit startled at his question but he didn't let it show on his face as he still had that confused face while scrutinizing the man before him.

“Why are you behaving so strange?”

Seeing that the boy still pretended not to know, Qichen's expression didn't even shift as he questioned him,”Who are you?”

He Tian who thought that something was wrong since the beginning finally exclaimed,”That can't be! This is a low-level world so how come his spiritual energy is this strong?!”

Shi Shen who heard this inwardly narrowed his eyes. He has always been suspecting this man’s identity since he was a broken character but at the same time was not which caused him to think that he was not the real Nian Qichen.

Turn out that he is really a foreign force after all.

Nevertheless, the man has been playing as Nian Qichen's role for all this time so Shi Shen didn't feel flustered at this discovery, he only looked at him up and down with a wary expression continuing his act.

“What're you talking about? Big brother are you sick?”

To his reply, Qichen said sternly,”I know that you are not Lin Yue but I won't force you to say anything about yourself if you didn't want to but-”He abruptly stopped then slowly added,”You cannot leave me not now or in the future.”

The boy who heard that he has already deemed him as a fake put on a heartbroken look as he softly said,“Big brother...I don't know where do you get this idea of me being a fake but honestly speaking...Do you even know the real me?”

After his sentence fell he didn't wait for Nian Qichen to answer as he dispiritedly continued,”I know that you still doubt me to the point of putting your men to secretly monitor me but I pretended to be clueless because I want to show you my sincerity through my actions not empty words...7 years...We have never talked to each other and you also didn't care about me being in your house or not. I know that you thought of me as only an orphan who got picked up by your parents and when you finally came back...I only saw disgusted in your eyes whenever you looked at me.”

“However, one day you suddenly wanted to make up for your mistake...Did you do that because you pity me?”

As he said the last sentence, Shi Shen had a mocking smile on his face then seeing that Qichen actually hesitated to say something he let out a laugh.