23

JENNIE: Y/n?? What are you doing here?

Jennie asked in shock when she saw her friend outside her house. She told her to get inside. They both sat down on the couch.

JENNIE: What happened? Where's jungkook? And why do you have those luggage with you? Did you perhaps run away? Oh my god.. Y/n-ah why did you ran away?? What about your husband? And your baby??

Jennie asked in one go. Y/n sigh.

Y/N: Jennie.. Keep it down. I'll explain everything later.. But please.. Can we-

JENNIE: Of course you can stay..

She said as she cutted her off. Jennie smile.

Y/N: Are you sure? I mean I'm not burdening you?

JENNIE: Of course not.. You're my best friend y/n-ah.. More like a sister so you can stay here as much as you want.

She give her a reasurring smile.

JENNIE: But you have to tell me what happened..

She said making y/n sigh.

JENNIE: But.. Right now.. Let's eat. I don't want my little baby here get hungry.

She said in a baby tone while caressing her stomach making y/n chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK: I don't care how you do it! But you have to find her soon!!!

Jungkook yelled at the cops.

JIN: Jungkook-ah.. Calm down.

COP: Sir.. We're really doing our best. We checked everything... Even the CCTV footage in your village. But we couldn't find her anywhere.

Jungkook banged his fist hard on the table making everyone flicnh.

JUNGKOOK: How the fck did that happened?! I'm sure you are not doing your job right!!

NAMJOON: Jungkook that's enough!

Namjoon yelled. He drag jungkook outside the police station.

NAMJOON: You know your behavior is not helping jungkook.

JIN: Jungkook.. You should be patient. How can we find your wife if you are acting like this?

NAMJOON: Let them do their job jungkook.. Well just have to wait.

JUNGKOOK: How long will I wait hyung??? Do you even know what I feel right now? I feel so worried to my wife! Considering that she's carrying our child!