High school ( 1/? )

// I'm so sorry I'm not good with names

"Kacchan Kacchan, be careful on your way to school today!" Izuku chirps happily, hugging his childhood friend, Kirishima and Shoto was waiting for Katsuki, watching them, "don't fight anyone on the first day of class, okay Kacchan?"

"Only if you tell us if anyone picks on you there"

"Of course, I'll tell Kacchan if anything is troubling me" Izuku pull the blond down, kissing him softly on his cheeks.

"Seriously, if you come home with bruises I'll know! I'll ask aunt Mitsuki! Hey you two as well!" Izuku said, looking pointedly at Kirishima and Shoto, "... don't worry me too much okay?"

"Aww Izuku! You're so manly!" Kirishima said, hugging his friend tightly, after Kirishima released him, Shoto hugged him, a bit more gentle this time.

"Izuku... I'll miss you"

"It sucks that our schools are in opposite directions... take care, okay?"

"We will"

________________________

"The fuck?! Why the fuck do we have to come to school with this fucking bitch?!" Katsuki complained loudly in the car.

"How the fuck did you even get in?! Aren't people like you supposed to be quirkless fucks?!"

"Haven't you been listening Baku-kun? Should I call you Baka-kun now? I'm at general studies"

"Ugh, get off my lap, so fucking gross, there's plenty other seats"

"Oh really, where?"

"There's one next to the drivers seat!" Kirishima chirped, Mizuki looked at him with disdain.

"I'm not sitting there, why should I? My boyfriends are all here..." Katsuki felt bile running up his throat, Shoto looked at her with a grimace.

"I knew that innocent exterior was fake the moment you tried to bed half and half"

"The farthest she got was trying to touch my belt before I froze her."

"You still haven't made up for that one"

"No, you were trying to sexually assault me, don't try to touch me again I'll take you to court"

"We're soulmates!"

"We're underaged and I didn't give my consent to be touched, I said no, you went and tried anyways, that's enough to build up a case"

"The courts won't listen to you, we're soulmates"

"Yeah yeah, that's about the only thing you have on us, you know I can kill you and leave you for dead and no one will ever suspect me as well since we're soulmates, you're quirkless right? What can you do if I tried that?"

"You wouldn't do that, you love me"

"Are you so sure about that? Let's go together, just the two of us, alone after school, in a dark alleyway, if you really believe in me then you'll come with me"

"..."

"Speechless now are you? Don't assume shit about me, I don't love you and I never will, you better ask my father to return you where you came from but that'll be hard, he has to kill you to send you back to hell"

"Shoto dude, calm down" Kirishima said, but amusement was in his eyes.

"Ah Kiri! You're so nice, save me from these scoundrels!" Kirishima smiled but it was a bit strained, not that she would notice.