Awakening

"Father! Why are you leaving me?"

"It is what I am and what I have to do...it is what you will  eventually become my dear daughter."

"What will I become?"

"A Goddess..."
                            ———
I tossed and turned in my sleep, the slight ringing in my ears became louder and louder. It was deafening.

"Namjoon. They are coming."

I sat up in a cold sweat, my hands sparking slightly with stress.

"Shit."

I didn't care what I wore I threw on my boots and sprinted out the door.

The ground beneath me was crushed under my heavy footing.

I tried to leap over a log only to fall in my wake as it raised slightly.

A melody of familiar laughter filled my ears at the sight of me.

"Fair God of Creation, what are you doing here?"

"Call everyone. Now."
                                 ——
A/N: Heyy thats the little intro to my new book 'Gods on Earth.'

Just so we are clear I'll do a little explanation on what greek gods the boys are going to be.
(EDIT) ALSO, just to clarify.
Poseidon is NOT the brother of Hades nor are any of the gods that the boys are related to each other or any other god in this fic. They are all friends or enemies, not brothers.
Cuz incest is a no thank you.

Namjoon- Chaos- God of creation

Though clumsy and sometimes unaware of his surroundings, He created all gods and earth itself, he is the reason there is a place between your heaven and hell.
Once a great titan, now a wonderful god.

Jin- Pan- God of Nature and the wild

He is mother nature, he controls life. He also has a second form as half goat with horns.
He rules over the forests and fauna with great authority and power.