Chapter 30

The realest people don't have lot friends they have lot of enemies .

~Unknown 🖤

August Pov

After watching Dream box literally for two hours, this ugly ass dude she was doing with left and she stopped. I must admit she took couple hits but her ass was good. She really does fight like man and I like it my girl got moves. I was snapped out of my thought when I heard someone calling my name.

" Ace," Dream said snapping her fingers in his face.

" Huh baby," August asked regaining his attention.

" What you think," Dream asked taking her gloves off.

" You got moves your dad taught you all that when was little," August asked.

" No he mostly taught me foot work he say it's most important part of fighting. You can move you can duck you can fight. Until I understood what my dad meant by that I got my ass beat repeatedly," Dream said laughing.

" Your dad was right now it's time for me to teach you something you ready," August asked.

" I guess let's go," Dream said putting her sweat shirt on.

Once we got in car I took Dream to the shooting rang. I'm going teach her everything she needs know about gun. Although before she be able to shoot one. She got learn how load one and unload one in timely manger. I was snapped out of my thought when Dream started talking.

" Huh," August said.

" You going teach me how shot gun," Dream asked as I put car in park.

" I'm going teach more than just how shoot gun lets go," August said getting out car.

When I got out car I walked Dream in the shooting range. I got her 9mm glock hand gun nothing serious. For myself I got me AK-47 Semi Automatic Rifle. When I got to back with table I told her sit down and she looked at me crazy.

" Why I thought we were shooting the guns," Dream Said.

" We are but you don't know first thing about gun. How unload reload or put together. I'm show you how do then you got do in thirty seconds. If can't get done like that in thirty seconds you not shooting Dream," August said.

" Omg I thought this was going be fun how you even got me in here. I ain't got no gun license and I'm under eighteen," Dream Said.

" Have you meet your boyfriend I got more respect around this state than these niggas got for their own mama," August said.

" Whatever now show me how do this so I can shoot," Dream said.

Once I sat at table I took gun apart and showed Dream everything. How load gun unload it how put together and take it apart. After I did that I told her try and she did this shit like she did before. Plus she put gun together within twenty seconds.

" Dream you sure you never did this before," August asked rising eye brow.

" I got caught play with my dad gun as kid and my mom beat crap out me. After my dad said was okay he show me how use it and he did. I just never held gun since my dad died I didn't think I'll remember this," Dream said shrugging her shoulders.

"  Alright then let's get you some muffs so you can shoot," August said reaching her pair.

" Thanks," Dream said putting muffs around her neck.

" Now this 9mm glock hand gun it got small kick to it nothing major now put muffs on and try hit target," August said putting his muffs on.

After I said that she put her muffs on and started shooting. She jumped at first one which I thought was funny. So I went up behind her and held the gun with her. I told her to relax that she's in control gun not other way around.
I shot couple rounds with her then I told her reload gun and try by herself. The second round by herself she didn't even flinch. She shot gun no problem and then she stopped when she ran out bullets.

" Let's see where you hit the target," August said moving thing closer.

" I'll say I did pretty good I never miss daddy," Dream said smirking as she looked at paper.

" Damn you are good shot," August said looking.

" Can I try big gun," Dream asked.

" Dream that one got whole lot more power and kick than one you have," August said.

" I think I can handle it," Dream said.

" Alright then you want me shot with you first," August asked.

" Of course," Dream said putting her muffs back on.

After she said that I shot couple rounds with her then she reload and went at by her self. Now Ak-47 have lot of kick but she handled it like G. I'm not even gone lie that had nigga turned on the way she handled that gun.

I swear I think Dream crazy as hell she wanted to keep shooting. I decided to let her and she tried out couple more guns. Her and I had competition to see who shot better so we both went at with Ak-47. When we was done she had hit all her targets either in head or heart. While I got couple head shots and some arms.

" Now who pro with gun," Dream asked laughing.

" It was just some good luck baby girl don't go getting geeked out," August said kissing her.

" Whatever can we go get something eat I'm starving," Dream said.

" Yeah come on let's turn these guns back in and go," August said.

After we turned the guns in we got in car and headed to go eat. While I was in car I started thinking. I know Dream birthday is November 19 which is this Friday. I never bought girl nothing for no birthday but I don't know what get Dream. She different from most females and crazy.

" Dream," August said.

" Huh baby," Dream asked looking up from her phone.

" What was your favorite gun we used today," August asked.

" The desert eagle and the AK-47 why," Dream asked.

" I was just asking simple question that's all," August asked as he turned into the restaurant.