13. The feeling of happiness

You were standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself with a bit of surprise. You had to admit that Mia was damn good at making people look really amazing. You had a nice summer red dress on, that ended before the knees. You never noticed that before, but you had quite a nice body, that this dress underlined. It didn't show too much, but enough to leave the rest to the imagination. You were smiling as she accepted the deal for you to wear white ankle convers. She curled your hair a bit, and let it wave on your shoulders, underlining a face, which was lightened up with a bit of make-up.

" I always told you, how beautiful you are!" You blushed and shifted your eyes away from the mirror. "You need to get used to compliments, cause you will hear them a lot." You looked at her with a surprise not understanding. " Hizashi seems like a guy who likes to complements his girl." Another blush came into your cheeks. However now it was different. It was about what she said, but how she said it.

" Hizashi..." You whispered biting your lip nervously. "You are on first name bases with him?" You asked shily feeling a weird squirt in your stomach, when the words left your mouth. You puffed angrily when you heard your friend laugh out loud.

"I would never guess that L/N Y/N would ever get jealous", your heart started to beat faster.

" Jealous? I..."

" It's good!" She interrupted you, and hold your hand, pulling you behind her. " He is your man now.. Make sure every girl knows that." You stopped automatically, panic getting best of you. Your breath fastened and your hand, which were covered in nice red-white gloves, started to shake.

"My man? How could I do it? I don't know how to be a girlfriend, don't know how to behave and...", but you stopped, when Mia hugged you. She said nothing for a while, just hugged you to her, like she used to do, when you were teenagers, and you had a bad day.

" Just be yourself. He doesn't want anything else. He didn't go through all this to get to know you, to now fall in love with a stupid image you wanted to put on yourself. Be the girl that he fell in love with and I love so much!" You couldn't help but smiled, trying so hard not to cry, knowing how awful it will look, with your make-up on. "Come on I'll drive you there." You nodded your head and left your house with her. The day was really nice. The sun was high, and temperature high enough not to make you freeze on your way back without a coat. "Good luck, and remember I love you", you hugged her, to her surprise and left her car.

Your heart started to beat uncontrollably fast. You couldn't control it, but somehow it didn't bother you know. It was a nice nervousness. This feeling in your stomach made you happy somehow. You stopped in front of his door with bags full of food and cookies ingredients that you took from your house. After 'that' day three days passed. You promised him that, when you will feel better, you will come and see him to talk about "things". You send him a message this morning if it was ok, for you to come. He was more than happy and you found yourself calling Mia for help. You never cared how you look, but this time you wanted to look nice. Not for yourself but for this man, despite knowing all about you, decided to stick with you.

Things were getting really nice around you. It scared you at first but you wanted to believe that this time karma is just paying you off for all those shit that you went through. At least that's what Mia said, when you tod her everything about. She was the one that went with you to the police station to talk to Tsukauchi about the quirk. You needed to go through monthly evaluations for half a year but that's it. He even gave you his private phone number if I feel like I need to talk. You were even able to pass all your exams and you had a two weeks off as for some construction work in the building. Kai- your boss and Mia's boyfriend was kind enough ( however, you were sure that Mia was the one who made him to do it) to give you some day off work as sick leave for you to get better. Things went really good, so when you knocked to the doors, you felt a smiled appearing on your lips, when you heard a key turning, opening them for you to see Mic.