Chapter 7

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

Hyun mi's POV

"What the actual fuck Jimin?" I slurred as Jimin laughs beside me.

I don't even know how we ended up here in my couch watching their Run episodes.

"Tony Montana? Lagi bolala?! Oh my god Jimin!!!" I said mimicking his voice in their episode.

He just laughs with me as we drink beer. I swear his alcohol tolerance is really high. How can he even be this calm when I'm already so sweaty here just hinking about how close he is already.

I knew drinking is not a good idea especially now that I'm with him.

"Atleast Jin hyung got it in the end," he says as he finishes his beer.

I turned to look at him and suddenly froze as I realize his face is so close to mine, I can literally hear his breathing.

I looked away and was about to stand up when he grabbed my hand and pulled me causing us to fall on the sofa, me on top of him.

Jimin's POV

Park Jimin! What the fuck are you doing?!!!

I just can't take it anymore. I must be really, really crazy right now. I won't even blame the alcohol.

Her body is pressed against mine now, I can feel her breath hitch as she stares at me wide eyed.

My hand rests on the small of her back as my hand grazes her buttom lip.

"Miahssi," I said not intending to make my voice deeper but fuck it did! She's affecting my whole body and I can't even control it anymore.

She just continued to stare at me, her eyes hooded. Her breath brushes my face.

Ah! Molla!!! (whatever)

I kissed her lips gently, coaxing her lips to respond and to my surprise, she did. Her eyes closes as I close mine too.

All I can feel is her body against mine and our lips connected.

Her hands grip tightly on my shirt as I move my hand to the nape of her neck.

And despite the taste of the alcohol being exchanged, I can still taste her.
All my worries seem to drain down the sink as the television's sounds become muffled by our breathing.

I gently switched our position while we are kissing, now she's under me.

Hyun mi's POV