Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

Getting your hair and make up done, would seem like a magical awesome thing. Not for me though. Having it done so many times, now it just seems like a hassle. Having those ladies grip and yank at your hair forming it into the way they think looks beautiful while you sit there painfully still. "Rats. I ran out of bobby pins. I'll be right back honey" the hair stylist said and then waltzed out of my room. I leaned back into my chair, thinking about all my routines a mile a minute.

"Excited?" a voice said, and I sat up straight and whipped my head to the side only to see Zane grinning from ear to ear. "Oh. It's you" I said, and he chuckled.

"Don't get too excited to see me" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, as he walked into the room. Sitting on the couch that was also in the room. "I was thinking about you and your routine" he said and I raised an eyebrow. "What about it?" I asked, and he smirked.

"Change it" he said all of a sudden and my eyes widened,

"and get my butt whooped? No thank you" I scoffed, and he grinned.

"Yes" he said, his eyes connected with mine. Daring me to do something that I would never think about doing. "Be Rider Chick" he said, and then the hair stylist waltzed back in. "Oh. Who is this?" she asked narrowing her eyes at Zane, and then grinning a little bit. "The name is Zane" he said, showing off his trade mark smirk which had me wanting to throw up. "Well, Zane you can-"

"Go" I interrupted and Zane laughed but walked out.

"Do what we talked about, my little sister and her friend already have the outfit and everything" he said, as he walked out and I shook my head.

"Boyfriend?" the stylist asked, before getting back to my hair. Ripping my scalp, as she continued to make my hair up and into it's brilliant style. "Zane? HA! Never, I wouldn't even call him a friend" I said and she made a little oh noise.

"Well he's a cutie" she said, and I had to hold back my laugh. As she worked on my hair, I thought about my conversation with Zane. Should I change my routine? This is a big pageant I reminded myself. This pageant would determine if I make in to the bigger pageant, miss teen USA. The one pageant my mother has worked hard for me to qualify.

"Is her hair done?" my mother said as she walked into the room. Her identical blonde hair straight, her eyes hard and determined. "Yes one more thing and ill be done" the stylist said as she yanked a piece and then she was done. "Done" she said, smiling approval at her good job. It was a good job, she had it in tight curls in a bun in the back of my hair. My bangs were straightened and plastered to my face with so much hair spray. I hadn't gotten my make up done yet, my mother was looking at my hair with disapproval but sighed. "This will have to do. Now hurry, Raine you have to get your make up done" she said and ushered me out of the room. As soon as the door was shut closed behind us she sighed.

"Your hair looks utterly horrible, If I want things done right I guess I have to do them myself. I just ugh, I don't know what to do about your hair. There going to deduct points and..." I tuned her out. The lady did a brilliant job on my hair I thought. She made it big and glitzy but at the same time calm and sweet looking. My mom was starting to anger me, as she went on and on about what a horrible job the lady did. She lead me into the make up artist room, and sat me in the chair. "Don't ruin her make up" was all my mother said before leaving the room. My phone went off, and I raised an eyebrow.

I took it out, and opened it up. The lady was finishing with another client at the moment. [Stranger: Have you thought more about it?] Okay, For one I didn't know what this dude was talking about. Second, who in the heaven is this kid. [Raine: Who is this?!] I waited for the person to reply which they did pretty quickly.