CHAPTER 24

Hi guys thanks for reading my book. I will be updating four chapters a week

LOVE YALL :) :) :)

ADRIAN'S POV

Today was the big day, I was finally going the whole way. Our relationship with Naomi has been good so fare but I need that pussy real quick. I know I sound like a man who lives in a hole but a man has is needs.

I have been waiting for her to make the move but she seems to be so busy with the baby and it is so annoying to see a nice fat ass walking past you but you cant have it. It is sexually and mentally frustrating. She walked into the room with nothing but her bra and underwear to tempting and to hard to resist.

(sexual content coming up this is also my first time so it might be very sketchy)

My wolf took over at that moment and I was not stopping him at this point we both needed it and now.

You know when you walk around the room in nothing but your underwear it is very tempting.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she said trying to act innocent. I pressed my member on her waist to give her hint then I went straight for her neck where my beautiful mark was.

As I was kissing it, she was trying so hard to hold in her moans but that was proving to be impossible until she finally gave up and let it all out. Dam music to my ears I slowly climbed up from her neck to her ear lobe jack pot now she was pined agents the wall. 

I carried her to the bed as I attacked her lips with so much desire and she did not resist or put up a fight. After I was done murdering her lips I stared going down towards her stomach when I reach the hem of her undergarments she seemed hesitant.

Is their a problem, I asked her making sure to keep eye contact. 

" I really don't want you to see my stretch marks"

You said that a relationship should be full of opens and transparency I told her softly.

" Yes,I did say that but this is different I don't have the perfect long endless legs I have stretch marks and a tummy "

I don't give a dam its all mine to love and I always will and who told you I like long legs.

" fine "

I went straight for the hem of her underwear and she took another sharp breath so I asked her again.

Are you sure you want to do this?

" yes, I am sure "

And I went straight for it with no second thoughts when I saw her body for the first time all I could think was beautiful. I decided to go slow on her because it was he first time I could tell. I climbed back up to  her beautiful brown breasts and dame they tasted as good as they looked. Now I know why Liam loves dem things so much.

I am not the kind of guy to go down on a girl and I was not about to start now. I took of my shorts and when she saw what was making a tent in my shorts, she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Are you sure that is going to fit inside me"

I chalked and said yes all of it. Are you sure you still want to do this I asked her? She nodded in response I slowly put my length in her.

NAOMI'S POV

As he put himself in me the pain that went through my body was lethal whoever told girls losing their virginity didn't hurt that much  lied. I was so focused on the pain and my thoughts I dint notice I was crying.  Adrian wiped it away.

"if you want us to stop, we can"

No just go the whole way I said with my eyes closed waiting for the pain. I waited for it to come but in never did.

"No I'm hurting you it is okay we can stop" his stupid ass said

No, I want this as much as you do so go all the way I said getting annoyed. He did it,it felt like shit but as he went on the pain subsided and the pleasure was coming in full force.

I have never moaned this loud my whole entire life dam this was good now I know what people mean when they say sex is good. I could feel our bond growing stronger and I loved it now I cold feel all of him. Then we both reached our  climax and he spilt all of him inside me. Dam that was good we should definitely do this more often. He got of me and we both nocked out the last thing I herd before I slide into slumber was his sweet words.

I love you Naomi. After a few hours of sleep he woke me up for a few more rounds. I heard birds chirping outside.  As I got out of bed, I felt the rawness between my legs and memories of last night came flooding into my mind. I lost my virginity to the man I love my life goal if fulfilled.

After I was done with the shower I and  into some stay at home clothes and went downstairs to have some food. When I was done eating, I just lazed around with Liam a strange thought came to my mind that almost made fall of thee couch.  Did we use a condom?

hi guys thanks for reading

love yall :) :) :)