three

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages I'm just not feeling motivated and I don't know if I want to carry on with this book anymore. If you like it and want me to keep on with it-comment xx

Cardans POV

I roughly grabbed Jude's arm and dragged her from the hall, I could feel the burning anger coursing through my veins and I saw crimson red. She struggled against my grip but I wouldn't falter so she let myself be taken by me. I took her down the long hall, her steps faltering against my long purposeful strides.

Finally we made it to her room and we crashed through the door as I threw Jude onto her bed.

"I'm going to KILL that guy who touched you in that way" I screamed and Jude flinched her eyes filled with fear.
"And you!" I continued "you were asking for it with that dress and that fūcking smile you gave him!"

Suddenly her fear filled eyes changed and she was angry...very angry. The realisation of what I said settled in but why do I care? I talk to people like this all the time, why is it that every time I shout or let out my anger on her I feel guilty? My heart was pounding against my chest like a drum.
I lifted my head to find that Jude was standing up and her dark brown eyes piercing like knives straight into mine. It was as if she was a wax figure-no emotion but anger. But as I looked into her eyes I could see she was in pain and that hurt me to my core.

"You don't know what I've been through! You don't know what it's like to be human, feel weak. I'm used everyday but your kind" she spat. " you and your friends made my life a living hell and I never asked for this life in the first place! Everyday having to prove myself and show that I'm worthy of living here. When all that time I'm not okay and I'm not strong and I did want to go home. But who cares about me? An insignificant human a traitor to this land. That's all I am to you and that's all I'll ever be to you."
She whipped her head around and opened the door.
"Wait Jude don't go! I'm sorry!"
"Oh your sorry! Sorry is never a word I would ever think to hear out of your mouth. And I'm not going-you are, goodbye." She finished.

I was in shock, I felt terrible. But I shouldn't, it was her fault that this happened, everything's her fault. I'm living my worst nightmare because of that bitch!
I stormed out of this room and gave her one more anger filled look. I could tell her guard was slipping I could see tears start to form in her beautiful eyes, and I did that, I caused her unnecessary pain, it's always me. Everything's always my fault.

"Good night Jude." I spat
"Fūck you" she screeched back but I was already nearly at the hall at that point. I needed a drink and I needed to let go of all my pain and anxiety for the night and have some fun with some random girl.

I trudged into the hall and found the drinks table, filled my cup, and took a huge gulp. Soon I had finished 5 goblets full of the liquid, I didn't even know what it was but all I know is that it would make me forget about that insignificant human who for some reason I've cared about for years.

Out of nowhere I feel a dainty pair of hands slide round my waist and I knew it was time to forget. I turn around and there's a pixie standing there with pink hair and big tits. Meh she'll do, I guess. Quickly she grabbed my hand and lead me out of the hall and into a room. I sat down on the bed and she started to kiss me passionately, I wasn't into it, I never was, all I could think about is the beautiful girl I left crying in her room.