↳imagine: m.m.

Request by @spillthethi: can you do either sana or mina imagine? thanks for the book, author!

-

These days, Mina has been bugging me about teaching her English. I've honestly wanted to, but the hectic schedule and promoting 'Yes or Yes' has been getting stressful. I laid back in my bed, finally getting some sort of rest. "(Y/n)." A sing-song voice echoed throughout the dorm. I sighed, knowing it was Mina who was going to come pester me again. Getting up, I reached under my bed, grabbed a marker and a white board, and walked out. "Fine, I'll teach you."

"I wasn't going to ask about it this time." I furrowed my brows, usually that would be the only time that she'd talk to me. "I was actually wondering if you'd want to order some food or not." I smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "Of course, get whatever you want."

The food came in no time, I didn't know exactly what Mina ordered, but it smelt delicious. "Unnie, the food is here!" Light footsteps tapped the floor, making their way closer to me. "What did you get?"

"Your favorite." I felt confused, she rarely talks to me, but knows my favorite food; I don't tell people that information man. "How did you-?"

"I asked Sana, since you guys are so close, I decided to ask her about your favorite food." Processing the information that she just told me, I hugged her gently with a large smile embracing my features. "Thank you for the food, I'll enjoy it." 

-

A/n: This was a little fLUfFy for me wOops. I wanted to make an angst with Mina, but she's too cute to actually make an angst.