Part 2 - Civil War - Prelude

A/N - In the bonus chapters, I only introduced Peter Parker into the story (as well as him mysteriously disappearing) plus Tony and Pepper's breakup. Peter and Erin aren't relatively close until this chapter so you didn't miss out on much!

As I lay on my bed, the moon cascading a cold white light into the room, I float a Rubix cube above me. The familiar purple spheres guard my hands as all of my focus is on the piece of plastic in front of me. I turn the slides of the Rubix cube, analyzing every corner and crevice of it. Once I memorized the entirety of the toy, I sit up from my position. Pushing all of my power and all of my focus, I bring my hands as close as I could to the toy without touching it. Then, I harshly pull my hands inches away from it.  

The cube is no longer whole. Rather, it floats in front of me in tiny bits and pieces. I draw my hands back even further and the pieces disappear, but I still feel their presence. Pushing my hands closer together, the pieces appear again. I feel a large smile etch its way across my face. I'd been working on this ability for months. The ability to break down mass molecule by molecule.  And I had finally done it. Suddenly, my phone buzzes from my nightstand, causing me to lose focus. Then, all the plastic shards that were floating in the air dropped to the floor. I groan in frustration while reaching for my phone, completely ignoring the mess I made. Once 
I unlocked my phone, a surprising message pops up on my screen...

A/N- Ignore the time stamp. 

I sigh while floating my phone back to my bed stand

I sigh while floating my phone back to my bed stand. While I wait to see if Peter decides to show up, I carefully clean up the plastic shards off the ground. Not even a few seconds after I had cleaned up, I hear a knock on my window.

"Ms. Stark, it appears that someone is trying to break into your room. Shall I alert Mr. Stark?" FRIDAY asks out of nowhere.

"No, FRIDAY, I'll be alright. But can you turn off all security measures for my room?" I reply.

"Override code?" the A.I. asks.

I sigh before answering.

"War machine rocks, with an x and all caps." 

"Access granted. All security measures have been disabled," she confirms.

"Thanks, FRIDAY," I whisper.

I open my window to see a masked man staring right at me. Before I could blast them off the building, the stranger removes its mask to reveal none other than Peter Parker.  Without thinking,  I stick my hand out the window, helping Peter inside my room. Once I lay him on my bed, I turn on my lamp. I look down at my arm to see blood streaked across it, making me glance at the boy on my bed. I see large cuts across his chest, blood dripping onto his red and blue outfit.

"You're Spiderman?" I ask.

"You're a Stark?" Peter softly quips, causing me to chuckle quietly.