Act I: Chapter 5-6

ACT 1:
The Sun Key and Moon Lock

CHAPTERS 5-6:
Ball Game Festival
+
A Day with the Guardians
_________________________________

[Italics: Thoughts]
[Normal: Speaking/Talking]
[Bold: Important Thoughts/Dialogue]
[Bold+Italic: Author's Note]
[□: Time Skip]
[■: New Scene]

((Everybody in this story will be introduced with the Last Name, First Name format rather than First, Last format))
______________________________

"You have got to be kidding me..." I deadpanned, standing in the cheering outfit while Ame was in her gym uniform.

"You better cheer loudly too, Kiri! Otherwise, I'll make you buy me sweets for the rest of the month!" Ame pointed at me as I raised my hands at her. "Let's cheer for Ame! Ame! Ame! Ame!" Mona, who was extremely excited, started to chant. Azu groaned and was on my head.

"Please assemble into your Tamai Teams around your assigned poles. Assemble at your headquarters with your designated person in charge"

"Tsukiyomi-san" I turned and noticed the Jack walking towards us.

"Awh. I wasn't done with my threats yet..." Ame said cheerfully as I turned my head quickly towards her, who was walking off. "Wait...Those were threats!?" I asked as she started to run, turning towards the Jack, who was now in front of me. We started walking towards the cheerleader section.

"The King's Chair wants to talk to you after school" The Jack said as I raised an eyebrow at him, close to saying no, but Azu and Mona were sending daggers at me. "Mkay" I said, glaring back at the duo fairies, who gave a thumbs up. Me and all of the Moon Class cheerleaders took our place and was getting ready to cheer.

"Go! Kiri!!" Ame, who was on the court, started to cheer. "Eh!? Aren't you on the court!? Stop cheering for me!!" I shouted as the ball was tossed in the air. Both classes started to cheer hard for the players on the court.

It wasn't until an X-Egg came into sight that everything went crazy. The Joker ran off, then came back in her Character Transformation...in the sky...bet all these males are happy right now.

"The Joker can Character Transform too? Well, she is a Guardian after all..." I mumbled as the Jack turned towards me, then towards the King, who was nearby.

"Let's incorporate this into our cheer routine" The Jack said as we went back to cheering, harder than before.

"Fight! Fight! Star Class!"

"Go! Go! Moon Class!"

There was a bright light, blinding us all. After a short while, the Joker landed on the ground as everyone started to surround her. "That cheer was better than ours..." I mumbled as they resumed the games.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The Star Class won with 876 points. Moon Class were literally 101 points away with 775 points. Ame sulked and walked over to me, laying her head on my shoulders.

"Wahhhhh! That cheer routine was soooo gooooooood!" She said, then moved her head and smiled. "No matter. Amulet Heart was better than your cheer. You owe me sweets for the whole month!" She exclaims as I gasped and stepped away. "No I don't!" I shouted as she pouts and looks away, walking off, just now realizing what she said.