23

Jimin had gone back home only for a few hours, telling Jungkook that he was going to get some fresh clothes and say hello to Blue (who had only seen Yoongi's neglectful ass for the past few days), before coming back and staying another few nights at Jungkook's.

As well as do those things, Jimin needed to panic. Alone.

He shut the front door behind him and slid down on his back until he was hugging his knees on the floor, looking straight ahead into the darkness of his living room.

He had promised his parents he would move back to Busan, but Jungkook couldn't come with him until he graduated. And, despite the younger saying it 'wasn't something they had to figure out now,' Jimin knew he had little more than a year before it would become a rather troublesome reality.

Is there really a problem? Jimin asked himself with a sigh, taking his glasses off. It was an issue on his own part, but he knew that Jungkook would take most of the damage if they were separated for another two years.

Jimin would obviously be upset to leave him, but he had these plans for much longer than he's had his man. Jungkook, on the other hand, would probably be shattered and too hurt to move with the older after graduation was out of the way.

He couldn't ask Jungkook to drop out and try something else. His parents had to fork out a fortune to put him in one of the top universities of Seoul, so he couldn't just tell them he wanted to quit because of a relationship. On top of that, most of Jungkook's pay is spent on rent and paying his mother and father back, and he works stressful hours for a student. So, although they've known each other for ever, Jimin would be entirely apathetic to ask such things of Jungkook, especially at such an early stage of their relationship.

It's just tricky. Jimin bit his lip as he stood, switching on the kitchen light and casting the room in a dim white glow. He walked into the bathroom and threw a heap of clothes in the wash before reaching for his contacts sitting on the sink counter, popping them into a travel case.

Jimin caught a glance at his face in the mirror and frowned, his cheeks looking too puffy for his liking. It's all that chocolate Kookie has been feeding me. He smiled, then felt his heart hurt at the thought of his gorgeous boyfriend.

I hope I can figure it out for him.

~

"Huh?" Kayu questioned aloud, snatching what she initially read as an eviction notice from its place stuck on the door of her apartment.

She read it again.

Yep, still an eviction notice.

What the fuck? She scoffed internally, taking her phone from her back pocket and scrolling through her contacts to find her landlord's number.

After a few rings, he answered.

"Ah, hello Kayu!" He chuckled happily, making her eye twitch in annoyance. "Did you get the letter on your door?"

"Yes I did, and I'd like to know what it's about, if you wouldn't mind explaining." She near growled, knowing she would've knocked this guy out cold if you could punch people through a call.

"Not at all! See, don't take this the wrong way, but several of your neighbours, A.K.A. my other tenants, complained about arguing coming from your apartment that was apparently intolerably noisy. I've also grown a teensy weensy bit tired of not getting your rent allowance on time. You have a month to leave, don't worry about cleaning, no bother in doing something you won't do properly. Thank you, bye bye now."

"What the FUCK?" Kayu yelled, throwing her phone at the wall and denting the plaster. "I do pay my rent on time, asshole!"

She stormed into her apartment and texted Jia, not sure what to do as she panicked about being homeless.

Today, 6:56pm

Kayu:
Jia

Kayu:
Jeong-nim just kicked me out of my FUCKING apartment

Kayu:
I'm literally so fucking angry I will neck that fat little man

Jia:
sorry wh at

Jia:
because of the argument??

Kayu:
that and apparently I don't pay rent on time ?

Jia:
i call mf bullshit

Kayu:
exACTLY what the fuck

Kayu:
so um i'm gonna be homeless lol 😌😌

Jia:
no u won't silly

Kayu:
no way can i find an apartment as good as this one for a decent price in a MONTH

Kayu:
this one took me a year to find

Jia:
just move in with me

Kayu:
...

Kayu:
I can't do that

Jia:
why not?

Jia:
i have room for all your shit

Jia:
both of us will be better off financially

Jia:
i get to go to sleep and wake up with you every day

Jia:
it's a winwinwinwINWINWiNwInWInwINwin scenario
and i don't see the problemo

Jia:
homo

Kayu:
you've already done so much for me ok I can't do that

Jia:
oh my god actually shut up i'm OFFERING

Kayu:
I am INTRUDING

Jia:
that doesn't make sense lol

Jia:
and even if you don't want to stay forever you can just hang around until you can find a nice place of your own again

Kayu:
so you're not kidding?

Jia:
no u dumb lesbian of course not

Kayu:
I actually love you SO much ok

Kayu:
like don't evER leave

Kayu:
I'll be ur dumb lesbian forever

Jia:
i'm ok with that 🤪

Kayu:
pff I luh u

Jia:
pff lesbian

Jia:
juST KIDDING i love you too 💕💗💝💞💖💓💘

Kayu:

Kayu:
flex 🤪 I used the Japanese keyboard to get that emoji

Jia:
i know that,, wtf are u on i speak japanese

Kayu:
oh yeah

Kayu:
that still never fails to impress me i hope u know that

Jia:
we should go to japan together

Jia:
i wanna visit my cousins and see how they be livin

Kayu:
um yes PLEASE we can start saving soon

Kayu:
suddenly I'm hungry do u want to get Japanese food

Jia:
um y e s let's go

Kayu:
what about here?

Kayu:
[location attached]

Jia:
looks cute! meet you there at 7:30?

Kayu:
okay babyyyyyy xx
read 6:21pm