KISS 👄

WARNING ⚠️: JUST A FAN FICTION

WARNING ⚠️: JUST A FAN FICTION. NOT REAL. PURE IMAGINATION. DON'T TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY.

==========================================

At the club. The night is on.

Lisa: *eyeing someone from the corner*

Momo: *follows Lisa's gaze* who you lookin at, huh?

Lisa: no one. *stands up* Wait up, guys. I'll just go to the bathroom.

Seulgi: want me to come with you? *smirks at Lisa*

Lisa: *throws a chip on Seulgi's face* no, thanks! You pervert! I can handle myself.

Seulgi: just get back before 12. Or else you wouldn't experience it. *winks at her*

Momo: experience what? *confused*

Lisa: don't listen to her. I'll just go to the bathroom. *leaves*

Momo: what are you talking about Slugie?

Seulgi: well, they do it yearly here. When 12mn comes, they'll turn off the lights and whoever the person in front of you, you gotta kiss that person. *explains*

Momo: ooh. Wait. I think I should find Jeongyeon. *devilishly smile*

Seulgi: she'll just punch you. *laughs*

Meanwhile, at the corner. Just outside the bathroom.

(Voice over) Host: Okay guys and girls! We're almost there. Good luck! Hopefully you'll find someone! Okay. Here we go......

Jennie: *looks at her watch, smirks, one foot slightly up at the wall while her back leaning on the wall*

Host: 5...... 4....... 3....... 2...... 1!

LIGHTS SUDDENLY TURN OFF

Jennie: *feels someone puts her lips on her own, shock but didn't push the person*

Lisa: *kisses her without even knowing who the person is*

Just right the moment Lisa got out of the bathroom, the lights turned off. She didnt know who the person she's kissing right now but she wouldn't waste the opportunity. It just happens once a year in this club.

Lisa: *feels the other person moving her lips on her own, smiles to herself, takes the opportunity, grabs the girl's waist and holds it with her, still kissing the person in front of her*

Jennie: *shock at the sudden action but just shrugs it off, puts her hands on the person's neck and playing along with the woman who's kissing her*

Lisa: *slightly push the girl on the wall, still holding her waist and not letting go of it*

Jennie: *smirks, still answering the kisses of the woman gives her, slightly bite the lips of the other person*

Lisa: what the- *she can't see the woman who bite her lips*

Jennie: *smirks* what?

Lisa: *tho she can't see her, she looks at her still* nothing. *attacks her again and kiss her*

Jennie: *didn't protest*

(Voice over) Host: we're almost there guys. Okay. 1 minute is almost over. Okay. There. Here we go! 5...... 4....... 3..... 2...... 1!

LIGHTS TURN ON

Lisa: *stops kissing the person and looks at her, eyes widen*

Jennie: *poker face*

Lisa: *smiles* it's you! *still holding Jennie's waist*

Jennie: *confused* it's me? What do you mean? Yeah it's me. *smirks at her, hands still on Lisa's neck*

Lisa: *drooling over Jennie* I didn't expect I'd be able to kiss you. *winks at her*

Jennie: *smirks* you kissed me. How can I protest when your lips are already in mine? *smiles, looks straight in Lisa's eyes*

Lisa: *holds tighter Jennie's waist* are you with someone?

Jennie: yeah. I'm with-

Lisa: boyfriend? *still staring at her*

Jennie: no. Friends. I'm with friends. *smiles at Lisa*

Lisa: good. So, are you free on Saturday? *smiling at her*

Jennie: *thinks first* Uhm, I'm free I think.

Lisa: nice. What about that huh? We, going out? *smirks at her*

Jennie: you're too fast, babe. *grins at Lisa*

Lisa: why? A woman like you should be asked on a date immediately.

Jennie: I'll think about it. *let's go of Lisa's hands on her waist, smiles at Lisa*

Lisa: But-

Jennie: Jennie. *reaches her hand out on Lisa*

Lisa: *smiles* Lisa. *takes Jennie's hand but instead of just doing shake hands, she grabs Jennie's hand and intertwine it with her* Saturday? *smiles*

Jennie: Where?

Lisa: *smiles big* I don't know. Anywhere. I'll pick you up. Where do you stay?

Jennie: you, smooth moves, huh? *grins at her, but not letting go of Lisa's hands with her*

Lisa: well....

Jennie: *leans closer to Lisa and whispers her flat address to her*

Lisa: *smiles* okay. I'll see you on Saturday, Jennie. *smiling at her*

Jennie: *let's go of Lisa's hand, about to walk away but-*

Lisa: hey, Jennie. I like your lips, just as much as I like you. *winks at her*

Jennie: same here, Lisa. *smiles at her then walks away*

Lisa back on her friends.

Seulgi: who that person huh, Lisa? Who were you kissing at? She's kinda hot.

Lisa: *remembers kissing Jennie then smile* That girl? She's soon-to-be my wife, Sluggie. My future wife. *smiles at them*