Chapter 57

Once we're inside the club the manager greets the three of us. He introduces himself to Jennie and lets her know that if she needs anything to let get his attention. He also tells her that her night will be covered by the club as well as any of her guests.

Even though her dad was a star, I don't think she's used to this kind of treatment. She starts to protest until I shake my head at her.

It's not that I'm looking for free stuff.

But when a club offers to comp the night, you don't say no, it's just part of playing the game.

Jennie accepts his offer and then he tells us to follow him.

My heart is still in flutter mode.

The girl of my dreams...

Despite the free drinks I now have access to I'm so drunk on Jennie's answer to the question of who I am that I don't think she has to worry about taking care of me tonight.

Well, not in that way.

I'm smiling brightly as Jennie's hand slips in mine.

It's still hard for me to believe that all of this is real. That I'm here with her and she's here with me.

I glance over at Jennie and she looks as love sick as I feel. Things are going so well for us and I only hope that nothing happens to change that. I know it won't always be like this, but for now I'd like to keep the status quo going as long as possible.

I'm not really watching where I'm going and I end up stumbling into Rosé who's walking ahead of me and Jennie.

"Watch it, Kim," she snaps.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I apologize as we both regain our balance.

Rosé rolls her eyes but she's smiling. "Maybe if you weren't so focused on Jennie you would have noticed that I stopped walking."

I blush furiously, but I do manage to add another sorry in for good measure.

Jennie pulls me close to her. "I don't mind if you stare at me all night."

"Oh god," Rosé dramatically exclaims as she glares at Jennie. "You're just as bad as her."

I shrug and then I snag a chaste kiss from Jennie. "She's the hottest girl here, it's only natural that I can't keep my eyes off of her."

Jennie shakes her head. "You're by far the sexiest creature in this club, hands down."

"Oh brother," Rosé mutters to herself.

If I were in Rosé's shoes I'd want to puke to.

We're kind of nauseating together.

I can't help it though, I've never been this giddy and in love before.

I decide to cut short the debate on who is hotter and save it for another time.

I did mention Jennie was wearing tight black leather pants, right?

Yeah.

It's not even close, that's how fucking gorgeous she is.

She'd win that contest by a landslide.

I snag a nice view of her ass in those pants on our journey across the club.

Damn.

I'm one lucky girl.

We're just about to enter the VIP section when I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey, guys."

Ah!