Part7

We arrived at the amusement park and my eyes lit up like fire.
" hobi, I want to go on the Farris wheel!!!" I whined like a baby.
" ugh, I hate hights!!" He said scared
" please!!!!!!!!" I said tugging on his sleeve.
"If you don't take her, she will just keep bothering you about it" Lisa said already walking to a gift shop.

Hoseok finally gave in and took me to the Farris wheel.
We hit higher and higher in the air and I felt Hoseok squeeze my hand in fear.
"Oh my god, are you scared?!" I said teasingly
"NO!!!" He said with his eyes still closed.
" hey look at me," I said turning his head towards me, " it ok" I kissed his soft lips so he wouldn't be scared any more.
He then opened his eyes, he looked out side in aw. " wow, it's beautiful" he said
" see, if you just open your eyes, and not be a big baby, you would see how beautiful everything is"
He looked at me and said "I am not a big baby!!"
" yes you are" I said smiling at him.
" don't do anything you'll regret, remember, your parents are in America and your house only has you living there" he said in a soft voice in my ear. It was like he had turned into a completely different person. My eyes got big and I felt my cheeks go red. I don't know if it was from embarrassment or anger.

...

I was walking with Lisa and Hoseok through the amusement park. I was holding Hoseoks hand and every now and then he would give my hand a little squeeze to let me know he's thinking about me, probably in not the way I'm comfortable with, so I would ignore it.
As we where walking I felt some one pull vary harshly on my hair. I was pulled backwards falling to the ground hitting my head on a rock, and just my luck I started to bleed.
When I looked to see who it was, I wasn't shocked, yep it was Jennie.
I got up and faced her, "wow, you love being a bitch, don't you!?" I said with a fake smile.
" well, maybe, if you stayed away from Hoseok the you wouldn't be bleeding right now"
Hoseok and Lisa saw what was happening but stayed back because they knew I was about to go off in flames.
" Jennie, I've tried to be nice to you, I don't want to hurt you, but if you keep pushing me, I will go too far" my hands where in fist now.
"Really, what will you do?" She pushes my head again.
That infuriated me, I looked at her with my hands in fist so tight, my nails started to cut through my skin. I brought my fist to face and watched as she fell to the floor. She tried to kick my legs from underneath me but I jumped so she couldn't trip me. I grabbed her up by the coller and slammed her against a wall, making her head hit the wall. I did that repeatedly till her head was bleeding really bad. I dropped he back to the ground. Lisa was now starting take hold of me and grabbed my arm so I couldn't do any more harm. I walked away fast to the car in the parking lot.
" are you ok?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed my hand
" I just want to go back home" I said in a soft voice.
"Ok" he looked at Lisa and then they drove me back to my house.
.....

I walked into my house with Hoseok, Lisa had already went back home and left me to feel better.
I took a shower and went down stairs where Hoseok was, he put his arm around me and held me tight.
I didn't know what to do, I was so violent, but I told myself she diserved it. I just started to cry. When Hoseok saw that he hugged me even tighter.
" I'm sorry" I cried into his chest
" for what, you don't need to be sorry for difending yourself"
" I hate that I'm this way. I hate that I'm not normal, I hate myself, so so so much" I cried even louder.
" don't ever say that. You can't help yourself, and you are perfect no matter what."
" your just saying that because you're my boyfriend" I said in a sarcastic voice
" I'm saying that because I love you"
I didn't know what to say after what he just said. He just said he loved me.
" I love you too"

( Hoseok POV)
I paused as soon as I said those three words. I didn't know what her response would be and I was a little scared because I didn't think she would return my feelings back. Then I heard her say it back, I heard her soft voice say ' I love you too'

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the others, still hope you guys like it. I hope you like this relationship between Hoseok and the reader.