twenty two

group chat

We have a Hulk

Femme Fatale;
Has anyone seen or heard from Tony? I've been calling him for the last 10 minutes but he isn't answering. He's not even reading my messages.

Legolas;
Maybe he's dead.

Cappy;
Maybe his phone is on silent.

Goldilocks;
Perhaps he's eating a rather large cookie. I did.

Big Green;
Maybe he went off to cry in a corner because Clint has been spending his money on bundles of small trivial things.

Legolas;
They're practical purchases.

Big Green;
12 LARGE TOBLERONE BARS ARE NOT PRACTICAL PURCHASES!!

Legolas;
I'll give you one.

Big Green;
Okay. ☺

Femme Fatale;
Guys, Tony is missing!

Legolas;
Funny, so is Alex.

Cappy;
We've been in so many stores, I'm sure they're in one looking for us.

Big Green;
Yeah, speaking of lost, where are the rest of you? I'm in a shop where they sell succulents.

Cappy;
I'm in a crafts store.

Legolas;
Thor and I are eating burgers at In-N-Out.

Femme Fatale;
In a candle store I found. Hope you guys like scented candles, and if you don't... I don't care. Sorry for you.

Big Green;
Huh, it just dawned on me that Tony and Alex are gone. And since Tony isn't answering any calls and Alex still doesn't have a phone, then this can only mean one thing...

Legolas;
They went to the movies and didn't invite us!

Big Green;
I was gonna say that ever since Alex made herself present in the chat, Tony was slightly paranoid and saying that this person will take his innocence and then kill him, and now that they're both gone it seems that he might've been right....but sure, going to the movies works too!

Goldilocks;
We shall remember Tony Stark. He had a good life. And if his murder goes unsolved is because I escaped to Asgard with Alexa. My future wife and future queen of Asgard.

Cappy;
Okay then.

Legolas;
LOL. Tony's gonna end up on Buzzfeed Unsolved!
( wheeze )

Goldilocks;
And now Clint is choking on a fry. Have any of you dipped your fries in milkshakes? It's a delicious combination!

Femme Fatale;
It is.

Cappy;
How did we all end up in different stores when we were all together going after Clint, Thor and Alexa from Ross to the donut store.

Femme Fatale;
Probably the same way we ended up in a whole different shopping area. Did we walk or take the bus...or an Uber?

Big Green;
I remember passing by LACMA. Clint forced us to take a picture of him at the lights.

Legolas;
How wild do our shopping adventures have to be for Nat to forget how we got to a new shopping area?