Chapter 63

I watch Jisoo saunter over to me after she exits the bathroom with a big smile on my face. I know she's swaying her hips just for me and I like it.

I like it a lot.

We woke up from our unplanned nap a little bit ago and I'm glad that we still have some time to ourselves before we have to leave the sanctuary of my dressing room.

Jisoo climbs on my lap and the only thing better than her topping me, is when I get to top her.

"Hey there," she says as she gets comfortable. "I'm all minty now."

Like I care about something as silly as bad breath when it comes to Jisoo's kisses.

"I don't know if I believe you," I smirk.

We love teasing each other.

Both sexually and the other kind of teasing.

Jisoo crashes her lips on mine, leaving me breathless as she pushes her tongue in my mouth.

Wow.

It seems someone woke up in a good mood.

I don't always know what I'm in for when Jisoo wakes up. Sometimes she's cheery and can't wait to give me a kiss. Other times, well, those times she turns into a bit of a beast.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jisoo, but boy oh boy can she get cranky.

I would never tell her how cute she is when she's pouting, during the actual foul mood but afterwards I tease her relentlessly about her grouchy ways. She of course tells me that I'm exaggerating and we usually end up in a lovers spat that results in both of us getting naked.

"Now do you believe me?" Jisoo inquires with this look on her face that lets me know exactly what she wants.

Me.

Right here.

Right now.

And I'm happy to oblige.

I pretend to think about my answer for a few seconds. "Nope, I think I need another kiss to make sure."

"Ok," she replies before our mouths find each other again.

I love when she's like this.

Kissing Jisoo and making love to her, never gets old.

I still want her just as much if not more than I ever did.

Because I know Jisoo that much better.

I know what she likes, how she likes it and what I have to do to make her scream my name.

And the same goes for her.

She knows my body and what I enjoy so damn well.

What's happening in my dressing room isn't about making love though.

It's about carnal need and desire.

Oh yeah.

I'm just about to help Jisoo out of her shirt when my phone vibrates.

Fuck!

I hate the idiot that invented cell phones.

They should be shot.

I can't tell you how often our phones interrupt us.

"You should get that," Jisoo reluctantly tells me as her head rests against mine. "It could be important."

"Not as important as what we were about to do," I groan.

Jisoo chuckles. "True, but the sooner you get off the phone, the sooner I can get you off."