chapter 14

Aura POV

I dailed Eric again!

With every ring increasing, my heart beat doubled ! I was about to cut the call but thank god she lifted the call.
"Hello,
Who the hell is this disturbing me!" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Eric, This is me, Aura!" I said in a low voice as that old women was standing beside me with a genuine smile on her face.

"Aura!
Where are you?
What happened to you?
Why didn't you called me earlier?
Whose number is this?" She started shovering questions on me.

"Eric! Listen to me first!
I don't have time!" I said taking a deep breath.

OK, Aura, first answer me, Are you okay?" She asked concernedly and tears started forming in my eyes hearing her voice but I gulped them and said ,
"Yeah,  I'm fine but I may not be if you didn't come to rescue me now."

"What?" She shouted questioned.

"Yes, I'm stuck with Mr. Killer and now I'm in mall and in a very dangerous situations." I said and explained her the whole thing from the murder to kidnapping in brief and I asked her to trace the phone call navigation and I'm glad that she did it exactly and got to know where I exactly am!

"Don't worry Aura!
I know where you are!
I'm coming!
I'll be there in ten minutes!" She said taking a deep breath and I hung the call when I heard a knock at the changing room.

I quickly handed the generous old women and thanked her.

"God bless you my child!"  She said and planted a soft kiss on my forehead and I was shocked by her sweet gestures .

That idiot was still banging the door and I opened the door completely annoyed. I came out of the changing room and there he was standing and staring at me like I just murdered some one. I'm sure I had many holes on my body as his eyes are hypothetical firing bullets . I went towards the pile of designer clothes present there as those men in black tux stood by my side holding the clothes for me.

I went to the changing room and started wasting time by trying different pretty designer dresses. I trailed the ankle length shadded black jeans with a cute looking red coloured top which was looking fabulous on my creamy white skin tone and mainly it was very comfortable, if I had money I would surely buy it and I don't want to buy this beautiful dress with his money.

I came out of the trail room wearing it and my inner soul was dancing salsa when I saw Eric searching for me in the crowd which wasn't so packed. She was only three to four meters away from me and I wanted to run to her and wrap my arms around her but I can't shout or run,  as I was surrounded by this stupid man. Suddenly her eyes met mine and a smile spreaded on our lips seeing each other after thirty six hours , no thirty seven hours. We have never left each other since childhood even when we used to go out of town we used to Vedio chat with each other . I silently walked towards her and she started taking long strides towards me as she understood my situation when I signed her towards the men in black tux staring at me except Alex , as Alex was very busy in flirting with a random girl at the corner of the store. Eric was only five to six feet away from me and she extended her hand towards me with a happy smile.

I was about to give her my hand and run away from this hell but my hand got into other hand which was surely not Eric's. My hand was about to be in Eric's then how did the other hand came in between I have no idea and my eyes widened as saucers seeing the owner of the hand. It was none other than Mr. Killer.

He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me along with him.

"Why are you here?"  I asked and he just ignored my question with his silence looking for may be something or someone.